Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

looooooooooool how have I never heard this before? :rofl: 

However, in an interview published in Interview magazine in October 2014, LaBeouf stated "I found God doing Fury. I became a Christian man, and not in a fucking bullshit way – in a very real way. I could have just said the prayers that were on the page. But it was a real thing that really saved me".[112]

6 minutes ago, Blankments said:

well i found out what the swishing water in the back of my car was... there's a shitton of water stuck inside the passenger side door. Gotta get it to a shop to drain it.

Did you drive into a lake?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Blankments said:

well i found out what the swishing water in the back of my car was... there's a shitton of water stuck inside the passenger side door. Gotta get it to a shop to drain it.

Car doors have drain holes at the bottom for this exact reason, just unplug the opening, will save you money and time.

The boy from my grade that went missing... he's still gone. And it's been through everyone's mind, but I'm just going to say it, that I really fear that he took his own life that night :(

I was looking at his Facebook today, and noticed that a few days before he went missing he posted a screenshot of Dylan Thomas's poem Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night (which, most people from this site will know as Michael Caine's "speech" in Insterstellar). Now I had to write an analysis piece on that poem last year for English, and I know this boy had the same English teacher as me, which means they went over the poem as well. 

Basically, the poem is about not simply succumbing to the clutches of death, but to "rage" or push back against "the dying of the light". That even when we near death that we should "burn and rage at close of day". 

I really hope im wrong. But I truly wish that I had noticed something before, that someone had noticed something before.

• Sad 4