Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

As people know I was gone for several months.  Well I just finally noticed that Sad Ben is gone!

Where the HELL is my Sad Ben, dammit! :rant:

Yeah, yeah, so late to the party that I actually arrived at another one.  Long hair, don't care.

If someone has Sad Ben stored as a gif that I can put on my imgur account, I'd appreciate it. :ph34r::lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Porthos said:

As people know I was gone for several months.  Well I just finally noticed that Sad Ben is gone!

Yeah, yeah, so late to the party that I actually arrived at another one.  Long hair, don't care.

If someone has Sad Ben stored as a gif that I can put on my imgur account, I'd appreciate it. :ph34r::lol:

We got rid of it and replaced it with Doctor Who, because...well, Affleck's kinda been in the news recently.

• Like 2

It has begun. The transition it has. 

Today I bought my first 4K BLU Ray. 

Dunkirk. 

Then I saw Downsizing.

It was bad. Incredibly boring. 

Then, when I came out of the theatre there was an almost fight going on outside the pub across the road. It was quite a mixed group including a young guy, an older large woman and an old guy in one of those motorised mobility scooters. It was quite the screaming match with the young guy thrown to the ground. 

Definitely more entertaining then Downsizing. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Porthos said:

:whosad: just isn't the same as :sadben: :sadno: 

:depp: needs to come back too

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Matrix4You said:

i have a question about forum users.  how come most people do not admit to being stoned or under the influence while typing out thoughts on the internet(for BOT or other concealed social media outlets aka forums?****

and why are psychoanalysis of characters not explored too much?  does it get too personal?  Can you be separate from facebook and remain completely anonymous to society and background checks while posting on these forums**?

i don't advertise it but it shouldn't be too hard to tell which posts are my "under the influence" posts.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

What I really want is an Antonio Banderas in Assassins emoticon. That particular pose describes a very specific feeling - a satisfied, cynical amusement when something is jussssst right. It's like the "Italian chef doing spaghetti fingers." I wish I had that as an emoticon on here almost daily. 

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

What I really want is an Antonio Banderas in Assassins emoticon. That particular pose describes a very specific feeling - a satisfied, cynical amusement when something is jussssst right. It's like the "Italian chef doing spaghetti fingers." I wish I had that as an emoticon on here almost daily. 

banderas.png

• Like 3