Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Had my sister's wedding rehearsal tonight.   During the dinner I'm talking to my cousin and her husband from California.  They're youngest is a ring bearer.  But their oldest son is 8 and huge Green Bay Packer fan.  I was told when Aaron Rodgers got hurt, he cried that night.  I walked over a gave him a big hug.

@MrPink

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, DAR said:

Had my sister's wedding rehearsal tonight.   During the dinner I'm talking to my cousin and her husband from California.  They're youngest is a ring bearer.  But their oldest son is 8 and huge Green Bay Packer fan.  I was told when Aaron Rodgers got hurt, he cried that night.  I walked over a gave him a big hug.

@MrPink

You could have reminded him that sometimes the next great QB is just sitting on the bench waiting to be discovered:)...it was a severe injury to Drew Bledsoe in 2001 that led New England to turn to an unassuming, unknown 6th round pick in just his 2nd season, who somehow turned the team around and won a Super Bowl for them that year...and has been a hall of famer ever since...

Edited by TwoMisfits

4 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

You could have reminded him that sometimes the next great QB is just sitting on the bench waiting to be discovered:)...it was a severe injury to Drew Bledsoe in 2001 that led New England to turn to an unassuming, unknown 6th round pick in just his 2nd season, who somehow turned the team around and won a Super Bowl for them that year...and has been a hall of famer ever since...

We've had two hall of fame quarterbacks for the past 25 years almost. Our luck is gonna run out looking at most of the other franchises.

But there's always next year :whosad:

• Like 3