Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

And the insufferable comic book threads and both sides being wrong are back.  And before February even.

Part of me thinks we should have a separate forum like the international thread to just put the comic stuff in :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 75Live said:

And the insufferable comic book threads and both sides being wrong are back.  And before February even.

Part of me thinks we should have a separate forum like the international thread to just put the comic stuff in :P

Just stay out of them like I do. Your life on the forum will be much more peaceful.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Just stay out of them like I do. Your life on the forum will be much more peaceful.

Yeah I do 99% of the time. I just snuck in there for a trailer and accidently hit next new topic which was the other movie and man, wish my WiFi didn't work after those few seconds of reading. 

So yes following your advice from here on out and will avoid them  100% of the time 

45 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Before I got a MoviePass I just always aimed for matinees or discount days. Avoid buying concessions and go to a restaurant nearby beforehand if you want food where you can probably get much better calories for a cheaper price.

Also, you live near Boston, right? Apparently the AMC Common is blocked now so don't go there with the MoviePass. 

Eh, not super close to boston. I’d say about 30-45 minutes depending on traffic. I go to a local movie chain at my mall.

TFW you were only one of four students in a 26 student class to get an A on the first Pre-Calc exam (my score was a 93 while the highest was 95)

triple-h-nod.gif

lol jesus, 65% of the class ended up with a C or D :jeb!: Average was a 76

Edited by WrathOfHan

17 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

hope it's a bounce back for duncan jones but also zero clue what the actual plot is.

Nice consolation for those of us that are not getting Annihilation the 23rd.

Also, I read that's supossed to be Berlin. Even more in. One of my favorite cities in the world.

Just now, RandomYojimbo said:

Christ...he had 50,000 images of underage kids. creepy.

He was about to go off to jail for a number of years (and prison obviously isn't kind to people who commit the kinds of crimes he did) and if he had survived it, he would've been unemployable in any kind of field for the rest of his life as a registered sex offender. Cold as this may sound, he didn't have much to live for.

Still, it's pretty sad that two of the show's stars led such troubled existences and have died at such young ages.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

He was about to go off to jail for a number of years (and prison obviously isn't kind to people who commit the kinds of crimes he did) and if he had survived it, he would've been unemployable in any kind of field for the rest of his life as a registered sex offender. Cold as this may sound, he didn't have much to live for.

Still, it's pretty sad that two of the show's stars led such troubled existences and have died at such young ages.

It's sad, but it's also kind of the least surprising two.