Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Just Tele said:

I saw MOHICANS on opening day, bitches.

You also saw The Arrival of The Train when it first premiered. All of us aren't as lucky as you when it comes to how many films we've seen on opening day. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fancyarcher said:

You also saw The Arrival of The Train when it first premiered. All of us aren't as lucky as you when it comes to how many films we've seen on opening day. 

He meant the actual Mohicans. Tele was there when the first one was born.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I wish I could understand how the fuck AMC sets their pricing.

It's like 6.30$ after 4 PM...all this week maybe? This isn't the first time they randomly changed pricing for a few days, I don't get notifications or anything.

At least I can go see Phantom Thread tomorrow.

It’s been a week and honestly the Nintendo Switch might be my favourite console. I can play Zelda and watch Scandal at the same time. Gaming on a regular console nowadays is so fucking hard. You have to dedicate chunks of your time because the games aren’t desinged to be just picked up and put down, oh no no no, you’ve got to watch 10 minutes of horribly written cutscenes that pop up every 30 minutes, you have “play” sections of a game that’s just you literally walking down an alley whilst an NPC tells you some cliche backstory. You can’t even play goddamn music as you game because there’s a shit ton of dialogue during the gameplay that you miss out on. The shit is infuriating. Maybe I’m just old, but I just can’t do this shit anymore.

This Nintendo shit just lets me pick up the bloody machine, play Mario for 10 minutes, and then put the thing down. It’s a fucking gamers miracle.

Edited by AJG

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

netflix are always breaking down those storytelling barriers. a brave new world the major studios are too afraid to enter

OWhHQ8B.png?1

If you can believe it, there was an actual bidding war between the studios for this. 

Edited by MrGamer