DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just came back from WONDER. Such a beautiful, emotional experience. Give it all the money. It deserves it.

I don't think many films like these are done nowadays.

Certainly reminded me of The Blind Side. Feel good, uplifting, emotional and without cheesy CGI-fests or cliche' romances. 

Edited by MinaTakla
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

So Far the film has had better drops then MJ it will be interesting to see if it can catch of with it’s  Dailies.

Dont know If TLJ will kill it completely but if it doesn’t then JL can still have a decent outcome from this as MJ ended up 281 domestic.

The Hunger Games are YA movies no shit it's holding better. 

MJ2 had a 2.74 multi, it seems highly unlikely, and ran 4 weeks at #1 thanks to low competition, during Thanksgiving it faced the Good Dinosaur LOL

8 minutes ago, Finnick said:

So, Thor has passed winter soldier worldwide and is now on his way to pass GOTG1 and settle at #7 of highest MCU earners :jeb!:. Only the non-Avengers movies Iron Man 3, Spider-Man: HC and GOTG2 will have higher earnings then. 

• Like 2

Just now, Krissykins said:

That won’t happen. I’m thinking more $225m. 

The 266m will be a 2.77x for JL which is what I’m thinking as well giving the fact that sa far it has held better than MJ which finished with a 2.75x.

If you really think about it if JL can hold even better in th me coming weeks it can get closer to a 3x.

MJ

-25.8 On Sat

-31 On Sun

JL

-15%  On sat

-26% On  sun

It can very well catch up to MJ Dailies in the coming weeks.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Brainiac5 said:

The 266m will be a 2.77x for JL which is what I’m thinking as well giving the fact that sa far it has held better than MJ which finished with a 2.75x.

If you really think about it if JL can hold even better in th me coming weeks it can get closer to a 3x.

MJ

-25.8 On Sat

-31 On Sun

JL

-15%  On sat

-26% On  sun

tenor.gif?itemid=7684829

3 hours ago, Brainiac5 said:

MJ

-25.8 On Sat

-31 On Sun

JL

-15%  On sat

-26% On  sun

I love your optimism but there's about a 0.0001 chance it hits a 3X.  While the wom on this will undoubtedly be better than BvS, there's still too many people who hated it.  I don't share that opinion of course, but imho, the best this can hope for is a 2.6X.  Hopefully it does really well internationally and can somehow hit 600M.

• Like 1