DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

All BvS trailers were very good and did a great job on selling BvS as an event. JL weren't.

Only the Comic Con trailer was any good.

Having said that, they might be the most dramatic trailers I've ever seen for a blockbuster, god damn lol. Rewatched em again pretty recently.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I know people like to rag on the Doomsday/Wonder Woman trailer for BvS because they were spoiled but it's a very well edited trailer that gets you excited for the movie.  None of the trailers for Justice League came close to how well edited that trailer was.

Yeah, I'm convinced now that they should have put Superman in the last trailer. A couple of exciting scenes come to mind.

16 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Didn’t Thornopen earlier in some markets, thus giving it more days out on the market? I think JL is off to a good start OS.

$190M is the ow cume in all intl markets (though they opened in two different weekends). Since JL opened this weekend in all markets (except Japan i think) it's a fair comparison.

9 minutes ago, filmnerdjamie said:

Wouldn't hold your breath for any Justice League sequel.

Depends...can you hold you breathw for like 5 years?As long as this universe exists,and it will,a JL sequel is coming.Question is whenthe universe will have enough good will for WB to give it a shot again.

As i see it right now,If Aquaman,Flash,WW2,Shazam,Batman and Superman 2 hit it with both critics and audiences then a 5 years wait is not impossible.BTW,after his reception in JL they better take the MOS sequel seriously.

• Like 2