DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

1 minute ago, Jordanstine said:

Going by last year's BVS thread:

WB didn't post the actuals until around 9 mins ago almost this exact time actually.

So numbers *should* come in any minute now, before the hour....

The one thing I remembered about the opening week of BvS, I was on vacation in Mexico that week so I had no internet.  I was thinking this thing will probably open above 200 million and should be around 320+ when I get back.  Oh how wrong I was

3 minutes ago, Cookson said:

4 tocks... 8 total. 84m OW confirmed. Ouch!

Don't think it will be anywhere that low but don't remember the wait for the actuals with Wonder Woman and IT being this late. Thought they were up by 5 PM ET.

Doesn't matter anyway. If the numbers are worse, WB got what they wanted with the 96 estimate because that's what all the articles and shows are talking about. That was bad enough lol

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

No, I've been down to Boynton Beach a couple times earlier this decade and went to Georgia twice in 2012 for weddings.

But yeah, I've been stuck here for a good 4-5 years :whosad: 

Plan a trip for the holidays down here, even if just for a day. At the very least you'll get to see at least some of the specialty releases before your town gets them.

Edited by filmlover

4 hours ago, Brainbug said:

What is everyones opinion on Lilo & Stitch? Just watched it and its still amazing. One of the Top 5 overall Disney films of the 2000s for me.

Lilo & Stitch is great, it's got a good message about family too. It's one of those films I'm glad I got to see in the cinemas as a kid. Despite briefly becoming a franchise, it's actually one of Disney's most underrated films nowadays, since nobody seems to talk about it these days, which is a shame. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Fancyarcher said:

Lilo & Stitch is great, it's got a good message about family too. It's one of those films I'm glad I got to see in the cinemas as a kid. Despite briefly becoming a franchise, it's actually one of Disney's most underrated films nowadays, since nobody seems to talk about it these days, which is a shame. 

And it was saddled with the worst attraction at any Disney Theme Park

• Like 2

Just now, Fancyarcher said:

Everyone talks about Frozen being a great story about two sisters (which it is) but Lilo and Stitch did it better. One of the more mature Disney films too when you look deeper into it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Top Paydates 19-Nov
all JL

1-AMC Burbank
2-AMC Empire 25, NYC
(combined with E-walk #1 with a bullet)
3-Regal New Roc City
4-Regal Astoria NY
5-AMC Lincoln Square NYC
6-Regal Sheepshead, Brooklyn NY
7-Regal Irvine Spectrum
8-AMC Metreon, San Francisco
9-Regal Atlantic Station, Atlanta GA
10-HK Cerritos
11-AMC Tyson Corner, Mclean VA
12-AMC Orange 30
13-AMC Garden State, PAramus NJ
14-ST Casa Blanca, San Antonio TX
15-AMC Ontario Mills 30
(combined with Ontatio Palace be #2, behind Empire + E-walk combo)

Top Canada
1-CPLX Banque Montreal, 2-CPLX Queensway Etobicoke ON,3-CPLX Chinook Calgary 4-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto,
5-CPLX Vaughan ON

Edited by Rth Ragnarok
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1