DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

2 minutes ago, Mr Impossible said:

Trust me even good legs will add up to a total disappointment. You can’t spin this into anything good or positive. I guess maybe this’ll make WB get it’s sh-t together for the future. 

I’m trying to see where it’s going.

Will it be sub700and go 600/225/375 or 700/250/450.

700mil is respectable 600mil

is not.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

The most incredible implosion of a franchise I have ever seen. TASM2 looks good in comparison.

This movie is not doing TASM 2 numbers, either.

TASM 2 made more than 500 million overseas, and that was 3 years ago. TASM 2 is the worst reviewed Spider Man movie and it's still better reviewed than 3 DCEU movies on RT. That's really insane, if you think about it.

tumblr_n4uprvk9Wh1r03eggo4_250.gif

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Um the girl in Homecoming was so lame

Zeyenda on the other hand was hilarious .

she was AWESOME! i LOVED LIZ

1 minute ago, Gamora said:

No Gamora? :winomg::whosad:

I don't like her, sorry not sorry

:rofl:

“I try to stay the f— away from what people say,”*the Aquaman actor tells EW. “Some of my friends said, ‘Justice League*isn’t doing well’ and it kind of bummed me out. But I didn’t want to look it up. I don’t want to look up the bad and the negativity. I don’t think that’s useful; it doesn’t help.”*

“I’ve seen [Justice League] twice,” Momoa says. “I loved it the second time even more. I’m actually going to watch it again with my kids and my godchild. I’m going to see it with the perfect crowd of people — a regular crowd instead of at a premiere. So I’m excited. You can’t get into the whole ‘why this, why that.’ I went to [Wizard World Austin fan convention] this weekend and got great praise. Now obviously, that’s a positive place, and I’m not only interested in the positive. But if people love what we did with Aquaman, it’s all [director Zack Snyder] — it’s his brainchild. He came in with, ‘I’m going to make Aquaman a badass and I’m going to change stuff, and change the myths about this guy.’ And I busted my ass.”

“The challenging part is [the*Justice League*story] is only about a weekend in Author Curry’s life,”*Momoa*says. “[Fans] might be like, ‘Why is he that grumpy? Why’s he hiding up there?’ We had it all planned out. A lot of things got cut. But it’s not my movie. It’s a huge movie introducing three new characters, and for myself and The Flash and Cyborg, there was a lot that was there we just couldn’t get in. It could have been two movies. We had some stuff with William Dafoe. The whole Atlantean part, about me being this reluctant king. There was no need for it because you’re going to see it in*Aquaman. It’s not an Aquaman movie, it’s a Justice League movie.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brainiac5 said:

I’m trying to see where it’s going.

Will it be sub700and go 600/225/375 or 700/250/450.

700mil is respectable 600mil

is not.

I like to be optimistic, but this movie won't be making more than TASM 2 worldwide. TASM 2 was weak domestic ( opened with 93 million adjusted and ended up with 202 million ). Overseas however, TASM 2 was a freaking monster and made more than 500 million ( 523 million adjusted ).

Even with these numbers, Sony gave up the TASM series and went on to beg Marvel to help them. 

Aquaman is safe, Flash deserves his solo movie, Wonder Woman is getting her sequel, Shazam might get ade ( I hope ). Cavill still has one movie as part of his contract. Not sure about Affleck.

4 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I like to be optimistic, but this movie won't be making more than TASM 2 worldwide. TASM 2 was weak domestic ( opened with 93 million adjusted and ended up with 202 million ). Overseas however, TASM 2 was a freaking monster and made more than 500 million ( 523 million adjusted ).

Even with these numbers, Sony gave up the TASM series and went on to beg Marvel to help them. 

Aquaman is safe, Flash deserves his solo movie, Wonder Woman is getting her sequel, Shazam might get ade ( I hope ). Cavill still has one movie as part of his contract. Not sure about Affleck.

Well it already has 185 foreign so let’s see where it goes from here.

• Like 3