That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

54 minutes ago, PNF2187 said:

Cinemascore

Coco: A+

Roman J. Israel, Esq.: B

Nvm, someone already posted that. BUT WHOAA

Also, when was the last time there were 2 films getting A+ cinemascores within a week of each other?

What's the other one? WONDER?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

No one will be talking about that wretched BATB remake in 5 years

That will definitely be one of the most forgotten box office juggernauts of all time. It's honestly mind blowing to think it's in the 500m club and that a movie like WW did a whole 100m less.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

That will definitely be one of the most forgotten box office juggernauts of all time. It's honestly mind blowing to think it's in the 500m club and that a movie like WW did a whole 100m less.  

Wonder Woman did open a lot lower too

• Like 1

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

"They remade BATB?  Really?"

is gonna be one of my favorite phrases 50 years from now.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, filmlover said:

CS grades for Pixar films:

Toy Story: A

A Bug's Life: A

Toy Story 2: A+

Monsters Inc: A+

Finding Nemo: A+

The Incredibles: A+

Cars: A

Ratatouille: A

WALL-E: A

Up: A+

Toy Story 3: A

Cars 2: A-

Brave: A

Monsters University: A

Inside Out: A

The Good Dinosaur: A

Finding Dory: A

Cars 3: A

This will be ginormous next June.

15 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

"They remade BATB?  Really?"

is gonna be one of my favorite phrases 50 years from now.

They will say the same thing about TFA, TJB, JW and FD 50 years from now. I think many of us will be more embarresed over What our generation liked than the kids who grew up with the popular culture of the 80’s. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

They will say the same thing about TFA, TJB, JW and FD 50 years from now. I think many of us will be more embarresed over What our generation liked than the kids who grew up with the popular culture of the 80’s. 

Why is TFA included here?

edited. Never mind 

Edited by Steele131
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

I dunno, they have a lot to be embarrassed about if you ask me...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

That trash is already forgotten. 

43 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I have not seen it, but people are sounding a bit like an exaggeration, you are talking about MTV movie of the year winner that opened like that on home media:

The film debuted at No. 1 on the NPD VideoScan overall disc sales chart, with all other titles in the top 20, collectively, selling only 40% as many units as Beauty and the Beast.[77] The movie regained the top spot on the national home video sales charts during its third week of release.

According to google trend it maintained a much bigger online presence over a movie like Wonder Woman except for a small windows of that movie release:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=%2Fg%2F11b71vdd3r,%2Fm%2F08fpjj

I am really unsure we are a good group to judge a movie like that place in people memory.

It is even beating a Star wars movie on home video sales according to this (that sold for a significantly longer period of 2017 than Beauty and the beast):

http://www.the-numbers.com/home-market/packaged-media-sales/2017

Chance are not 0 that it will be a top 3 least forgotten/most rewatched movie of 2017 worldwide in the next 25 year's.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1