efialtes76

Weekend Thread | Coco 19M, JL 9.4M, Wonder 9.3M, TDA 6.4M, T:R 6.25M, DH2 5.7M, MOTOE 5M (Deadline estimates) | Bunch of Awardsy stuff making money too

3 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

Shape of water dipped more than 50% in initial estimates?! :(

perhaps the biggest drop from initial estimate in years, average week-to week drop for a movie, SOW did that in a day.......wonder how deadline make their projection.... 

Also, coco only increasing 170% off of a week with no high profile openers and an 84% Monday drop seems kind of soft. I know it’s been playing stronger on Saturday and Sunday, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think it could challenge 5m today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Runtimes without credits and trailer attachments for next week:

Star Wars: 2:24 (It's 2:23:30 exactly). Attachments are Infinity War and A Wrinkle in Time for 2D showings and Infinity War and Incredibles for 3D.

Ferdinand: 1:38. Attachments unknown.

No Black Panther... :whosad:

Why

Star Wars: 2:24 (It's 2:23:30 exactly). Attachments are Infinity War and A Wrinkle in Time for 2D showings and Infinity War and Incredibles for 3D.

Guessing Solo is moving. Surprised no Panther attachment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

Even better for Coco. +179% from Thu/-32% from last Friday. 

Still maintaining its lead in dailies over Moana. 

Edited by Sam

http://digitalcinema.bydeluxe.com/site/dlxportal/docs/FERDINAND_US_REL_CC_OC_IOP_KR282610.pdf

Actually the link right here says The Greatest Showman and...Isle of Dogs (Boy, that's gonna freak out and confuse a lot of kids)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

http://digitalcinema.bydeluxe.com/site/dlxportal/docs/FERDINAND_US_REL_CC_OC_IOP_KR282610.pdf

Actually the link right here says The Greatest Showman and...Isle of Dogs (Boy, that's gonna freak out and confuse a lot of kids)

I got Isle of Dogs at Ninjago and a kid up front shouted "I WANT TO SEE THAT!" :hahaha: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

This is why going to the movies with others is overrated :hahaha: 

Unless the whole group is stanning for the movie, the theater is packed with other stans and the movie turns out better than expected.

That shit's magical.

• Like 1