efialtes76

Weekend Thread | Coco 19M, JL 9.4M, Wonder 9.3M, TDA 6.4M, T:R 6.25M, DH2 5.7M, MOTOE 5M (Deadline estimates) | Bunch of Awardsy stuff making money too

How did anyone avoid falling asleep during Three Billboards?! Holy fuck we have our first shitty indie movie of the year on screener. What’s the big lesson here, eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind? Didn’t learn that when I was 7 or anything. Zzzzzzzzz my god. I mean yeah the acting is good, so what?! 

2 hours ago, JonathanLB said:

How did anyone avoid falling asleep during Three Billboards?! Holy fuck we have our first shitty indie movie of the year on screener. What’s the big lesson here, eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind? Didn’t learn that when I was 7 or anything. Zzzzzzzzz my god. I mean yeah the acting is good, so what?! 

No.

2 hours ago, JonathanLB said:

Image result for uh huh sure gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Everyone's waiting for the main event coming up.......Beyond Skyline hits the big screens.

as someone who likes the short a lot am really looking forward to Ferdi mroe than SW8 :P

also am curious to see how Coco does when Ferdi opens.

10 hours ago, JonathanLB said:

It is one of the best movie of the year. 

10 hours ago, JonathanLB said:

Has a curiosity (Bruges/Guard being 2 of my favorite movies ever) of  how did you rate In Bruges, The Guard and Seven Psychopaths ?  Is it McDonagh in general or that one in particular you didn't like ?

Edited by Barnack

8 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Has a curiosity (Bruges/Guard being 2 of my favorite movies ever) of  how did you rate In Bruges, The Guard and Seven Psychopaths ?  Is it McDonagh in general or that one in particular you didn't like ?

In Bruges is an excellent movie, watched it several times.

• Like 1