CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

Just now, KJsooner said:

Dude I loved Looper, but what he did with Star Wars is disrespectful. Yeah it’s sour grapes, but I saw 100x better storylines in the EU books, than the Goddamn trimester abortion I saw this afternoon.

A) It isn't disrespectful at all.

B) Perhaps don't insult us SW diehard Original Gangsta fanboys and fangirls who loved it, maybe?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

I'm thinking I should maybe do something, but @CJohn is here and he technically outranks me so I will leave it to him.

Nothing to do here. The thread is on the right track. All is well.

Just don't mention any of this in the mod chat :ph34r:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Rian Johnson has/had no business to the keys of this Ferrari. I have yet to fully grasp the fact that my childhood has been for naught. This shit sucks.

"See you in line at the midnight premiere RebWGyw.png"

- IronJimbo

59 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Just got back from TLJ.

This movie sucked. 

I grew up with Star Wars.  My first toys were Star Wars action figures. I literally grew up with Star Wars and it is my greatest love in life.  

This movie...

Thematically, structurally, artistically...all shit.

It's one long string of dumb followed by more dumb ending with even more dumb.

Disappointment is not a strong enough word for how I feel. It's like Rian Johnson took my childhood and wiped his ass with it while grinning like the cheshire cat. I want to punch him in the face.  

Some of you may like it. Some of you have no respect for the source material. I’m officially done with Disney Star Wars.

20 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Dude I loved Looper, but what he did with Star Wars is disrespectful. Yeah it’s sour grapes, but I saw 100x better storylines in the EU books, than the Goddamn trimester abortion I saw this afternoon.

18 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Rian Johnson has/had no business to the keys of this Ferrari. I have yet to fully grasp the fact that my childhood has been for naught. This shit sucks.

crybaby.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7