CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

5 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

You all are a bunch of whinny bitches. How dare I have a differing opinion right? Baumer was right about some of y’all. Can’t attack Star Wars with out the loony bin attacking you.

Have a great night. 

You said your childhood was for naught. Can't really take you seriously when you say something like that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

You all are a bunch of whinny bitches. How dare I have a differing opinion right? Baumer was right about some of y’all. Can’t attack Star Wars with out the loony bin attacking you.

Have a great night. 

I can't speak for everyone, but not liking the movie is totally fine with me.

What does rub me the wrong way is you wanting to punch Rian Johnson in the face. Remember that it is just a movie.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Have a great night. 

r2.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

What does rub me the wrong way is you wanting to punch Rian Johnson in the face. Remember that it is just a movie.

But Johnson ruined his childhood!

Just now, MrPink said:

Imagine making a movie like Boyhood and the climax is watching the Last Jedi and walking out of the theater realizing your past 11 years were for naught.

that was the plot of Terminator Genitals

• Astonished 3

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Imagine making a movie like Boyhood and the climax is watching the Last Jedi and walking out of the theater realizing your past 11 years were for naught.

And it still wouldn't win Best Picture. :sparta:

Edited by MrGamer2558
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

exactly no one is saying he can't like the movie, just some people don't get the "ruin my childhood" stuff which never made sense even the first time that statement was used at the prequels.

well if the childhood is for naught, and guessing he has to be at least in the mid 40s then, maybe this is a way to subtract years from the age and be younger?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

I am now considering sending fifty bucks to a friend to have her write about Dooku fucking EVA in front of Grievous thanks to this thread

Ew. You need to include the Werehog to have a decent lemon.