CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

Just now, Chewy said:

the rest of us learned that back in the olden days, the Neo days

Rhetorical statement was rhetorical.

(I'm an Admin on another board, so I'm well aware of the suffering I'm able to rain on people perks mods and admins get :ph34r:)

Just now, LonePirate said:

If Santa grants me one holiday wish this year, I want it to be $69,644, 831 or more for TLJ on Saturday. Disney should let Sunday drop a little more by shifting some revenue to Saturday, if necessary.

@Lor San Tele endorses this sentiment.

• Like 1

Just now, Porthos said:

(I'm an Admin on another board, so I'm well aware of the suffering I'm able to rain on people perks mods and admins get :ph34r:)

The mods on BOT have many abilities, some considered to be unnatural

@ReyReyBattery @CJohn is it possible to learn this power

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Porthos said:

sure but I mainly wanted to mention how much it sucked that we couldnt ignore Neo lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

You all are a bunch of whinny bitches. How dare I have a differing opinion right? Baumer was right about some of y’all. Can’t attack Star Wars with out the loony bin attacking you.

Have a great night. 

Edited by KJsooner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, KJsooner said:

You all are a bunch of whinny bitches. How dare I have a differing opinionnright? Baumer was right about some of y’all. Can’t attack Star Wars with out the loony bin attacking you.

Have a great night. 

I know I pulled a TOG and ruined this meme but

Ow_the_edge.jpg