grim22

4-day Weekend Thread: 5-day numbers per BOM - TLJ 99.0M, J:WTTJ 55.4M, PP3 26.4M, TGS 14.4M, F 10.1M, C 8.2M, D 7.7M and an incredible $5,480,000 for Father Figures

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

What people are forgetting is it's an arthouse flick, not a populist blockbuster

Over/Under 2nd weekend drop of the other acclaimed art house flick BvS? 

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

19 minutes ago, Chewy said:

What people are forgetting is it's an arthouse flick, not a populist blockbuster

Can I just say how glad I am a certain forum member isn't stanning TLJ.  I mean, to be fair, us SW loonies are bad enough.  But just thinking about those posts said person might make.  

*shivers* :gold:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Rth said:

How about that Titanic box office run 

let us pretend we never know titanic's number...and pretend it is release today, and you'll release those number on daily basis, wish to see how BOT users react to those anti-gravity number!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MinaTakla said:

*completely refuses to give them a click*

===

A tiny part of me wasn't kidding when I say I expect to see the following headline:

"TLJ finishes at 675m domestically, time for Disney to panic?  And is a rethink in order?"

I see thanks to Forbes, we're one step closer to this triumphant moment of punditry. 

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3