That One Girl

Lucy in the Sky | Fox Searchlight | Natalie Portman | Directed by Noah Hawley

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/natalie-portman-fox-searchlights-pale-blue-dot-1202645031/

Pale Blue Dot” follows a successful female astronaut who, after coming back home from a mission in space, starts to unravel when confronted by her seemingly perfect American dream life. The film explores the theory that astronauts who spend long periods of time in space begin to lose their sense of reality when they return home.

Edited by That One Guy

If there's anything Black Swan and Jackie displayed, it was Natalie Portman's skillful ability to tap into complex psychologies to aid her performances. I have no doubts that her peeformance will be great.

Edited by slambros
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Well shit I have to look forward to this now.

Jon finally got an agent that could land him better jobs than "Beirut", "Keeping Up With the Joneses" and H&R Block tax commercials

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Jon finally got an agent that could land him better jobs than "Beirut", "Keeping Up With the Joneses" and H&R Block tax commercials

Beirut actually looks promising to me but yeah things were looking real dire up until recently

• Like 1