Alli

Weekend Thread | 3-day estimates (per BOM): J 27M, TP 18.6M, TC 13.45M, I:TLK 12.14M, TGS 11.8M, TLJ 11.28M, P2 10.62M, PM 10M

35 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

That has nothing to do with anything and is just your poor reading of things based on personal bias, nothing more. You troll every thread with how much you hate the movie because you failed to understand it. TFA is a great movie but it’s about as deep as a puddle of water compared to TLJ, so apparently you want something simple and easy to understand which is fine but that doesn’t make the movie bad, it makes you bad at understanding it. I think TLJ is very special and your opinion stinks. 

Forget about TFA it was a step down from RO 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Its crawling over 600.

Putting it's less than optimal legs aside, TLJ won't need the dollar bump or any other bump to get to 600. It will get there easily next/6th weekend and cross 610 shortly so wouldn't say it's crawling. Will go over 600 by a far bigger margin than BATB went over 500.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Putting it's less than optimal legs aside, TLJ won't need the dollar bump or any other bump to get to 600. It will get there easily next/6th weekend and cross 610 shortly so wouldn't say it's crawling. Will go over 600 by a far bigger margin than BATB went over 500.

It has no chance to beat TA now! The Avengers are safe

2 minutes ago, Chad Stevens said:

RO's legs off the 4-day weekend take it to 621.25m, and it's not matching RO's legs, so yeah looks like TA is well safe and 620 is not locked either.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

13 minutes ago, Chad Stevens said:

Star Wars RIGHT NOW! 

See the source image

4 minutes ago, Chad Stevens said:

20 minutes ago, Chad Stevens said:

going down in flames

LOL

All these kind of reactions (even exact statements, word by word) i'd swear i have read them from "other/s" posters ...:sherlock:

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

RO's legs off the 4-day weekend take it to 621.25m, and it's not matching RO's legs, so yeah looks like TA is well safe and 620 is not locked either.

Here are the percentages I'm tracking.

4-day: 87% of Rogue = $26.34m remaining plus $594.9m = $621.24m

Monday: 83% of Rogue = $25.13m remaining plus $594.9m = $620.03m

100% of Rogue's remaining gross is $30.28m plus $594.9m = $625.18m

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Here are the percentages I'm tracking.

4-day: 87% of Rogue = $26.34m remaining plus $594.9m = $621.24m

Monday: 83% of Rogue = $25.13m remaining plus $594.9m = $620.03m

100% of Rogue's remaining gross is $30.28m plus $594.9m = $625.18m

thanks for the update.... looking good for TA

54 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

That has nothing to do with anything and is just your poor reading of things based on personal bias, nothing more. You troll every thread with how much you hate the movie because you failed to understand it. TFA is a great movie but it’s about as deep as a puddle of water compared to TLJ, so apparently you want something simple and easy to understand which is fine but that doesn’t make the movie bad, it makes you bad at understanding it. I think TLJ is very special and your opinion stinks. 

TLJ is just as shallow as TFA, just more pretentious. The notion that it's so deep that people who don't like didn't get it is absurd.

18 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

It's at $595m with another $25m to go. Not sure how that can be considered a bad thing.

It's a bad thing because if it hadn't been so mediocre and poorly received it would be well over $700M by now.

2 minutes ago, EmmaPeel said:

TLJ is just as shallow as TFA, just more pretentious. The notion that it's so deep that people who don't like didn't get it is absurd.

It's a bad thing because if it hadn't been so mediocre and poorly received it would be well over $700M by now.

Hence its FLOP status

Its not a FLOP like Waterworld, John Cater and Gigli, however, it will be up there will how fast it crashed and burned after the 220 opening. It will be on the lists of blockbuster flops though on many websites in the future

So, in a sense its a FLOP. Honestly, I enjoyed the film but it was a 'Meh" to me as far as the series goes

Edited by Chad Stevens

3 minutes ago, Chad Stevens said:

Hence its FLOP status

Its not a FLOP like Waterworld, John Cater and Gigli, however, it will be up there will how fast it crashed and burned after the 220 opening. It will be on the lists of blockbuster flops though on many websites in the future

So, in a sense its a FLOP. Honestly, I enjoyed the film but it was a 'Meh" to me as far as the series goes

Wow. So much bullshit in so few words.

My ignore list grows even outside the Weinstein thread @Cmasterclay

• Like 4