That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

4 minutes ago, GambitPool said:

I hope it surpasses Avengers and Jurassic World just to rub it in my friend's face. They've been arguing with me this film isn't big enough to open to 209mil. 

My cousin had a co-worker lecture him how BP wouldn't beat Jumanji.

Bet she calls in sick Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

I know it's a Disney pick, I'm just saying in general. Disney would be better off mandating Incredibles 2 or a Wrinkle in Time.

Disney decide to not put Solo in front of a 175+ (or more :o) OW from one of their own movies?

Yeah, that was never happening once the trailer was released. :lol:

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Let’s just all agree that Beauty and the Beast 2016 was one of the most forgettable movies ever made and move on.

Just thought I’d let you know that Beauty and the Beast is actually a 2017 release that came out in March (not February)

• Like 1

Just now, Sam said:

What’s the status on those parking lot reports? Y’all know BKB would want you to continue at least that legacy of his.

No cars parked outside of my house, which is having exclusive screenings of Black Panther in my backyard.  Flop confirmed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1