That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

On 2/13/2018 at 9:22 AM, spizzer said:

Thoughts - Momentum is picking up at too quick a rate for tracking to keep up, that's a lot of volatility in the last 10 days.  Reminds me of Avengers buzz/fever pitch in the last 2 weeks leading up.   Those AMC presales comps are impressive.

Given the time of year, Saturday record would be in jeopardy with a 3-day weekend IMO but 4-day could throw a wrench in that (depends on demand level) but makes Sunday record quite possible (far more potential for Sat spillover than previous Pres. day weekends w/o Valentine's day).

SM3/TA/TDK are at the 21.5-22M OW attendance range and TFA at 22-23M.  This can probably do something like 20-22M for the 4-day, with current prices + 2D showtime saturation that could be right round 240-250M (22M/62M/68M/61M/30M).

Currently way early but we're about to get right on track.  Maybe higher.

• Like 1

Just now, Jandrew said:

Post some trailer reports please. Not sure why that thread was let go, but I'm curious as to what's attached to BP.

I know Solo and Ant-Man are attached by Disney.  I'll probably have a crowd report for it when I see it tomorrow afternoon

• Like 1

Just now, Jandrew said:

Post some trailer reports please. Not sure why that thread was let go, but I'm curious as to what's attached to BP.

I got the Infinity War trailer, the Jurassic World trailer, and the Infinity War trailer.

• Like 1

Just now, Ryan Reynolds said:

impressive opening from another generic looking cgi fest, all hail Marvel

Please actually see the movie first before saying stuff like that. Black Panther has a lot to say about a lot of things.

• Like 3

WB just released new Rampage and RPO trailers this week, but I wonder if Tomb Raider is in the options. I've yet to get the second trailer in theaters but want to heard slowed down Destiny's Child in surround sound :jeb!: 

I'M A SURVIVOR
I'M NOT GON GIVE UP

Edited by WrathOfHan