That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Trailer stalkers @Blank Panther (I did not get the legendary SAMSON trailer in theaters):

7:

Annihilation (Blade Runner, The Foreigner, Happy Death Day, All the Money in the World, Downsizing, Molly’s Game, The Commuter)

Red Sparrow (Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Blade Runner 2049, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, The Commuter, I, Tonya, The Post, The Shape of Water)

5:

Alpha (Hitman’s Bodyguard, Geostorm, Thor: Ragnarok, Downsizing, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle)

Pacific Rim: Uprising (Blade Runner, Geostorm, Thank You for Your Service, Thor: Ragnarok, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle)

4:

Black Panther (Valerian, The Dark Tower, Thor: Ragnarok, All the Money in the World)

Death Wish (Detroit, It, American Assassin, The Commuter)

Isle of Dogs (The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Downsizing, Phantom Thread, The Shape of Water)

A Quiet Place (Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Downsizing, Phantom Thread, The Shape of Water)

Ready Player One (It, Blade Runner 2049, Justice League, Star Wars: The Last Jedi)

Sherlock Gnomes (Coco, Wonder, The Greatest Showman, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle)

Sicario 2: Soldado (All the Money in the World, Molly’s Game, The Commuter, Phantom Thread)

3:

Early Man (Coco, Wonder, The Greatest Showman)

Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool (All the Money in the World, Darkest Hour, The Shape of Water)

A Wrinkle in Time (Valerian, Murder on the Orient Express, Coco)

2:

7 Days in Entebbe (Darkest Hour, Phantom Thread)

Alita: Battle Angel (Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle)

Avengers: Infinity War (Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Downsizing)

Game Night (Downsizing, I, Tonya)

Gringo (Molly’s Game, The Commuter)

Incredibles 2 (Coco, Star Wars: The Last Jedi)

Love, Simon (The Greatest Showman, The Post)

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (The Greatest Showman, The Post)

Polaroid (Wind River, mother!)

Rampage (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, The Shape of Water)

Tomb Raider (Geostorm, Justice League)

Tully (The Post, Phantom Thread)

Untitled Deadpool Sequel (Justice League, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri)

1:

Spoiler

Acrimony (The Commuter)

Blockers (Downsizing)

The Current War (Wind River)

Duck Duck Goose (Ninjago)

Every Day (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle)

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Star Wars: The Last Jedi)

The Miracle Season (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle)

Mortal Engines (The Commuter)

The New Mutants (Thor: Ragnarok)

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (The Greatest Showman)

Ocean’s 8 (The Greatest Showman)

The Party (Lady Bird)

Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero (Wonder)

Smallfoot (Coco)

Super Troopers 2 (Kingsman)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I do suppose it is aesthetically pleasing

From what I remember, they have the 1933 King Kong poster and a Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone poster (yes, the British release poster not the American one). They have a few others but those were the most prominent ones.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

I always feel so left out of conversations where Americans talk about restaurant chains (that aren't McDonald's/KFC etc., those are everywhere).

The only name I've recognized thus far is Cheesecake Factory and they just opened one here. I haven't been yet.

Not in a hurry to try it either, from what I've heard from family and friends who have been while visiting the U.S., it's not even close to being worth the crazy lineup for it. People were lining up three hours for it when it first opened (last fall), I think the lineup now is still pretty long.

Every time I’m watching TV on an American station and I see a sonic commercial I always look at my wife and sigh lol, I’m sure it’s not great or anything but we don’t have as much variety here as the states for sure. 

18 hours ago, Jandrew said:

Post some trailer reports please. Not sure why that thread was let go, but I'm curious as to what's attached to BP.

I got

Death Wish

Mission Impossible 6

Jurassic World 2

Venom

Deadpool 2

Rampage

Wrinkle in Time

Ant-Man 2

Solo