That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Just now, MOVIEGUY said:

THANK YOU, it felt so out of place during BP. There's nothing to like a fucking 37 second logo to completely kill the momentum of a movie.

ITS BAD IN EVERY FUCKING FILM. It’s just fucking horrible. The only time I liked it was in Spider-Man and that’s because they used the Spider-Man theme

Just now, commendable said:

Let's talk a little more about the 69m number

Basically impossible right? It would break all sat records if so. and give it a 200m 3-day. 

Legitimately no one said this was doing 69 lol, Rth made a #sexnumber post

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

ITS BAD IN EVERY FUCKING FILM. It’s just fucking horrible. The only time I liked it was in Spider-Man and that’s because they used the Spider-Man theme

I guess they just decided to give up on trying with the logo after the peak.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

the one they had back for Thor 2/GotG/TWS was good. It was intergrated very well into the GotG cold open

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

i don't even know what an NLE is.  googling it brings up National Latin Exam

Non-Linear Editing? 

I used to use Sony Vegas a lot in my college days, just to edit random shit that I like. I think nowadays a lot of youtubers are using that because it's quite handy.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

the one they had back for Thor 2/GotG/TWS was good. It was intergrated very well into the GotG cold open

If your studios banner is the length of the opening song for a TV SHOW something is wrong.

6 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I guess they just decided to give up on trying with the logo after the peak.

Once the "pew pew pew" starts oh you KNEW it was about to go down. IM3 was on repeat on FX last week and I didn't the channel when it was over just so I watch this again.

• Like 1