That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Saw Black Panther and glad it's making the money it's making.  But sadly, I'm disappointed in the movie. It felt long and had other issues.  not horrible just thought it would be better

• Sad 5

2 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Saw Black Panther and glad it's making the money it's making.  But sadly, I'm disappointed in the movie. It felt long and had other issues.  not horrible just thought it would be better

Yeah, I kinda feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Not loving it like the masses.  Phase 3has been so good, I’d have trouble (sigh) ranking it above any other phase 3 movie. It was entertaining, and very solid. Really enjoyed wakanda, but there were so many issues. Solid 7. No Thor Ragnarok.

3 minutes ago, Ghostbusters! said:

This site is barely usable as a standard member. The mods were inspired by black panther and want to reach a totally unusable level. 

They are planning an update that removes features for IW OW. 

This is why we need the BOT Travel Ban!

• Like 1