That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

38 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Oh wow MrPink.  Didn't know that. I've been away too long.  

So is the theater small? What does it mean 1 auditorium? They can only show one movie at a time?

There is only one theater/auditorium at the AMC Uptown 1. So it can only show one movie at a time. Up until BP, they had been showing the Post previously. But the theater is two levels (I would sit on the 2nd floor) and has a wide curved screen, carrying 850 people. It used to premiere movies like 2001: A Space Odyssey and stuff like that so I think the legacy along with low staff needed and maintenance is how it’s been able to stay around despite only a handful of movies a year managing to even come close to selling out showings.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I wont do any Marvel ranks, but I will say that the "Bucky killed your parents, Tony" reveal in Civil War was the stupidest, most eye rolling thing in the entire MCU. So awful, it ruined the entire 3rd act and downgraded the rest.

The Trevor reveal is actually pretty funny and enjoyable, fanboys should loosen their underwear about that, but man, that Civil War reveal. Even once Phase 7 comes around, that'll still be the top ridiculous thing the MCU has done. Just ass.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 2

2 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

I wont do any Marvel ranks, but I will say that the "Bucky killed your parents, Tony" reveal in Civil War was the stupidest, most eye rolling thing in the entire MCU. So awful, it ruined the entire 3rd act and downgraded the rest.

The Trevor reveal is actually pretty funny and enjoyable, fanboys should loosen their underwear about that, but man, that Civil War reveal. Even once Phase 7 comes around, that'll still be the top ridiculous thing the MCU has done. Just ass.

Good ass post

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

As high of a chance of Samson making a comeback I think 

Well clearly America just hasn't discovered the blessing that is Pure Flix's Samson yet. Next week it's going to increase 1,000%.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Why do you say that? It was well stabilished previously. It was shown by Zola on The Winter Soldier, and makes sense with the character that Tony's father was as shown in CA1, Ant-Man and the Agent Carter TV Show. Or are you talking about Tony's reaction being stupid? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tier 1: Winter Soldier, The Avengers, Black Panther, GOTG

Tier 2: Civil War, Homecoming, Iron Man 3, Thor: Ragnarok, Iron Man

Tier 3: GOTG Vol 2, The First Avenger, Ant-Man

Tier 4: Age of Ultron, Thor, Doctor Strange

Tier 5: The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2 and Thor: The Dark World

As for the "Bucky killed Iron Man's parents" reveal it was implied in Winter Soldier anyways so it wasn't that big of a shock to me. The crux of that reveal was that Cap was selfish enough to not tell Tony in order to protect Bucky.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Fancyarcher said:

And it'll keep increasing after that. Stunning. Maybe Slam's club will happen after. After all believing in god is a good thing. 

The Greatest Showman and Jumanji will know the power of true legs

28 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Yay! Rankings!

1. The Room

2. Birdemic

3. Battlefield Earth

4. Samurai Cop

5. Dragon Ball Evolution

6. Jaws IV

7. Breaking Dawn Part 1

8. Captain America (1990)

9. Catwoman