WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

When movie drops under 50% after debut wee-kend - that's good

When movie drops under 50% after 100+ mln debut week-end - that's amazing

When movie drops under 50% after 150+ mln debut week-end - that's fucking awesome

When movie drops under 50% after 200+ holiday debut week-end - that's YWnIcXv.gif

Edited by KeepItU25071906
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, druv10 said:

BP and Wakanda play an essential role in IW, this performance will only help IW. 

255/675M

Im sure marketing is going to play up Wakanda and BP characters in the marketing and some of the casuals from BP will show up to see them again even if they don’t care about Avengers, Thanos, or the Stones. 

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Avatar really does seem possible. Meanwhile, gonna be a long, cold, and lonely next couple months with only me and my tent still in the IW>BP DOM camp. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

MovieMan89 the last couple of weeks before BP's releaseBlack Panther is gonna be SO huge that there won't be room for any other 100m films outside A Wrinkle in Time until mid-April.  My Mouse or Drought club is practically a lock!

Unbeknownst to MM89:

monkeys-paw.gif?w=640

Gotta be careful about how you phrase things, MovieMan89. :lol:

(TLJ taught me that, unfortunately. :ph34r::lol:)

• Like 1

Yeah, I would slow down with some of these projections.  Next weekend should see a deeper drop off due to the Oscars and also consider that much of the country spent the last 2 weeks in a really shitty weather pattern. 

Still a great run coming, but it will start getting crowded on some level soon.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, EmpireCity said:

Yeah, I would slow down with some of these projections.  Next weekend should see a deeper drop off due to the Oscars and also consider that much of the country spent the last 2 weeks in a really shitty weather pattern. 

Fine, 900M dom instead of 1B

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

what do you see for the domestic total?

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

+550M is safe ?