WrathOfHan

The Crow | August 23, 2024

No one has successfully taken the mantle from Brandon Lee despite the various incarnations throughout all of the sequels since the original. The curse continues, but maybe Mamoa can break it. Mamoa is incredibly fit, but I think has too much muscle mass right now for me to properly envision him as Eric. He's going to have to lean up a bit.

I think we can still get a proper Crow reboot. If Blade Runner/Mad Max can get a classic sequel/modern re-imagine, why not The Crow?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ThePhasmid said:

Also, what happened to Alex Proyas? Possibly the biggest creative swan dive into oblivion since Coppola. Back to back cult classics that were major influences for comic book inspired cinema, and then...I,Robot.

and of course the miracle that is gods of Egypt. just because chadwick boseman is the lead of a cultural phenomenon now doesn't mean i'm letting him off the hook for this shit. one of the goofiest movie accents of the decade.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 2

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

and of course the miracle that is gods of Egypt. just because chadwick boseman is the lead of a cultural phenomenon now doesn't mean i'm letting him off the hook for this shit. one of the goofiest movie accents of the decade.

Boseman needed the check at the time. Why, Alex, why? I didn't even outright dislike Knowing, but this looks terrible.

I have no hype for this movie whatsoever but I'll give it a chance as I've liked some remakes in the past.  One thing I do like about remakes is they make a new generation of people more aware of the original film and they'll check it out. 

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

I need to see this. Those 30 seconds were more entertaining than most of Black Panther.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

*Insert Killmonger's "Is this your King, Y'all?" gif*

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

How the fuck did he survive this? Good thing that marvel didn't see this before they signed him for Black Panther.

18 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

LMAO!!!! thank goodness he found his accent in BP cuz in Civil War it kept going from soft to really thick especially during the airport fight scene

On 3/2/2018 at 5:15 PM, TombRaider said:

ugh. the original is perfect. no way are they going to make it better. fuck off. plus that steroid ridden jerk as the lead? bye

Wow.

Tell us how you really feel.

Do you know him personally?

Can we get his number?