Alli

Weekend Thread: Weekend estimates pg 38...BP 41.14....WIT 33.31

16 minutes ago, HerediTele said:

I just told That One Guy I like it more than JURASSIC PARK. 

Right after he told you he pees on towels sometimes because the bathroom is too far away :thinking: 

I think you win that one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 2

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

Churches bussing to see SR you'll see baumer bud

Catholics, Christians, old ladies, black kids, asian families, you'll see Chewy Bud.  Also, Dean on celly says it will open between 100-180 million.  ABC news confirms it.  Wow!!  But sad news, please say a prayer for Mariah Carey this weekend.  She took a fall and injured her calf muscle.  Prayers.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, La Binoche said:

Didnt she say she hates fans coming up to her in public? Soon she wont have to deal with that problem. 

Wanna bet that she is demanding that her agent get her the lead in a traditional romcom ASAP?

5 minutes ago, StevenG said:

Wanna bet that she is demanding that her agent get her the lead in a traditional romcom ASAP?

No Hunger Games or XMen to keep her in the spotlight, consecutive flops....she’s about to get as generic as possible. She’s not an action star so she doesn’t have that to lean on either 

8 minutes ago, StevenG said:

Only if she suffered a head trauma recently and thinks she's living in the early 00's. Those have been dead at the box office for ages. 

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

It was? I seem to remember it was supposed to bomb hard and ended up legging it out to something respectable. 

I could swear we had some people here with sky high expectations. Plus, didn’t it supposedly get of the highest test screening scores ever?

Just now, HerediTele said:

I could swear we had some people here with sky high expectations. Plus, didn’t it supposedly get of the highest test screening scores ever?

You could be right, though I can't imagine why anyone would have expected much more than 100. Jack Black only had like one 100m+ live action grosser to his name. 

Predicted 7-day totals.  estimated totals by Thursday.  Avg Sat/last Sat PTA lighty distributed through weekdays.

Black Panther - 573.5

Wrinkle in Time - 43.2

Strangers - 13.8

Red Sparrow - 34.7

Game Night - 48.0

Peter Rabbit - 95.4

Death Wish - 26.4

Hurricane Heist - 4.3

Annihilation - 22.9

Jumanji - 398.1

Gringo - 3.65

Shape of Water - 61.87

Greatest SHowman - 168.1

Fifty Shades - 99.0

Thoroughbreds - 1.64

Three Billboards - 53.66

Winchester  - 24.93

The Post  - 81.26

Call Me By Your Name - 17.59

Darkest Hour - 56.21

I, Tonya - 29.62

Lady Bird - 48.79

Phantom Thread - 20.81

8 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

The Proposal has to be the last traditional romcom to be a real box office hit right? That's almost a decade ago. 

Proposal was so fucking good

• Like 2