sfran43

Weekend Thread: WKND #BoxOffice - APR 20-22:#AQuietPlace $22M/$132.4M#Rampage $21M/$66.6M#IFeelPretty $16.2M#SuperTroopers $14.7M#TruthOrDare $7.9M/$30.4M pg 24

35 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yep, I think BP could really surprise next weekend. An increase might be coming. I was thinking Disney should expand  it, but it's held theaters like such a champ they don't even need to. Still almost 2k tc in weekend 10. 

As Empire City pointed out, Disney will want every available showing and screen they can coral for IW.  If they're not pushing for double features with BP they won't push for screens going to BP instead of IW.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

Do you like Michelle Williams enough to see her steal the show in a supporting role? If so, then go see it.

Have you seen it? what did you think? and tbh Idk who michelle williams is.

14 minutes ago, YLF said:

Have you seen it? what did you think? and tbh Idk who michelle williams is.

It is not Cruise in tropic thunder level imo, she does not really steal any show.

The movie does everything exactly what you think it will do reading is title and is completely by the numbers, it miss execution wise one big key moment but is still watchable, Schumer do really work here.

This weekend thread is booming. I can really feel the excitement.

Went to watch A Quiet Place yesterday. Thought it was decent.

Though I didn’t care for any of Rampage promos material, I think I’ll check it out tomorrow. Hope for a fun time at least.

• Like 2

Hey everyone.... I was informed by @baumer of the following.....

That's why you're a joke here.  That's why most people only want you around because you can fill a void when RTH is gone.  Without your raw numbers that you provide us, your'e pretty much useless here.  

Since he is a long time mod, he must be right on something like this.  It made me realize that I can get everything I need from the board by simply lurking and posting anything isn't really useful and is a joke.  

It has been great posting here and I will PM a few here some info from time to time, but I think I have provided the board with enough for now.  Make sure you all thank Baumer for helping me see this.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 18
  • ...wtf 3
  • Disbelief 3

3 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Since he is a long time mod, he must be right on something like this.  It made me realize that I can get everything I need from the board by simply lurking and posting anything isn't really useful and is a joke.  

It has been great posting here and I will PM a few here some info from time to time, but I think I have provided the board with enough for now.  Make sure you all thank Baumer for helping me see this.  

WTF :winomg:

i strongly disagree with Baumer

Edited by fmpro
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Woa....

@baumer are you drunk? That's...not cool.

• Like 1

I saw  I feel pretty... its a decent movie. It starts out strong but the last 30+ mins are dreadful and really cringeworthy.(ending of the 2nd act and entire third act)

40 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Yourre kidding, right? you're going to stop posting with infinity wars weekend approaching? You can't. and we won't allow it! we need those raw numbers. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Any chance I could be included in that few? I actually enjoy your posts and find them worthwhile, hence why I've been following you on this board for months.

Dont focus on what the naysayers like baumer say, thats the opinion of one person. And the opinion of one person doesn't mean much when there's hundred something of opinions on here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

More like bummer, am I right?    

I have appreciated your opinions in addition to your raw numbers, even when I did not fully agree with them. I think it’s safe to say that that quote represents a minority opinion, but I hope that whatever way you interact with the forums moving forward works well for you.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I love baumer, but I really disagree with him on this. Regardless, I think you should do what you think is best. You've provided this board with so much, and it'll be sad to see you go as a poster, but I hope you stick around and just be a part of the community as you please.

Thanks for everything you've done, and I do hope to see you around, whether it's posting numbers, or just being a regular joe like the rest of us :)))

• Like 8

While I get that the way EmpireCity expresses himself may annoy some, it’s pretty hypocritical to call him out while being totally okay with how several other members do the same thing. People get insulting sometimes and there’s been ‘Lols’ posted by other members on clubs, but they don’t get called useless and have two pages dedicated to telling them they should leave the boards. If you disagree with someone’s prediction, just say so. Bringing up one comment they made months ago and using that to call them useless is kinda ridiculous. Anyway, I hope the ugliness of the past few hours gets forgotten and EmpireCity can feel comfortable enough to continue posting. Would rather his comments than many others tbh. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

Wow...you are quite the drama queen, aren't you?

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

What?!!!

No

No no no no

Please, don’t stop posting here. I love reading your posts man.

If you are checking out, Feel  free to PM me any info you wish lol.