AniNate

Hunter Killer | October 26 2018 | Lionsgate | dir. Donovan Marsh | action film starring Gerard Butler, Gary Oldman, Common, and Michael Nyqvist

This is an action film starring Gerard Butler that is releasing on October 26th against Pure Flix's Indivisible and Paramount's Overlord. IMDb's synopsis is below:

An untested American submarine captain teams with U.S. Navy Seals to rescue the Russian president, who has been kidnapped by a rogue general.

Lionsgate's CinemaCon press conference is later today so I figured I'd stay ahead of the curve and make a thread in advance, in case they share details about it.

Edited by slambros

16 hours ago, dudalb said:

Film's biggest problem:

It has been overtaken by events.  A film with a sympathetic portrayal of a Russian President will not sell well,now. People will be rooting for the rogue generals....

Overtaken by events for at least two decades.   I assume it's a alternate reality where Putin (and others) never came into power.