Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

6 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Nah it is the kind of movie that does relatively better domestically. It may not even get a release in China.

Without china I will say SS os numbers. SM3 is very famous OS. And that image of venom is enough to put butt into seats. And as DP proved, r-rating is not that big of a deal. Currently my comparison is Suicide squade. I think that those views are mainly from OS audience.

I do not get the interest in this film because it doesn't look interesting to me but of course my apathy towards it means nothing. Venom is a well known and liked character and people seem interested in the film regardless of my opinion.

6 minutes ago, nevermore said:

Starting pretty good with the likes again. Almost at 100k already. Views are still frozen though.

That is almost 20% of Aquaman 'likes' after one week.

Maybe 5M views already if the ratio is similar to Venom's first trailer.

If YouTube means anything, this is going to over-perform at the box office. :Venom:

Edited by MrGlass2

I'm expecting a big opening and shitty legs because it's most likely not a quality film.  So yeah,  it will probably be more of a Suicide Squad than Deadpool.  Hope the film proves me wrong but that is my feeling right now. 

Edited by Zakiyyah6

23 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I'm expecting a big opening and shitty legs because it's most likely not a quality film.  So yeah,  it will probably be more of a Suicide Squad than Deadpool.  Hope the film proves me wrong but that is my feeling right now. 

But Suicide Squad didn't have shitty legs.

$300M+ guaranteed. :Venom:

3 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

No wonder Marvel is winning when the other studios keep churning out horrid-looking shit like this.

This looks more interesting than AntMan2, and could out-gross it (with a smaller budget).

Edited by MrGlass2
  • Like 2