Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

9 minutes ago, John Marston said:

So it can’t be that Venom looks like a total piece of shit. It must be bots. Lmao 

When they copy paste the exact small reviews that talk about Venom and/or a star is born being SJW democrats agenda pushing non-sense with an anonymous account with numbers in there names, it is not necessarily robot, it can be stan doing it for free and manually, but it is not people that have seen the movie with honest review.

Some of extremely obvious. Do you think those are honest reviews:

DogcTUJUwAA70GX.jpg

With 2 humans that had word for word the same review's but about different movie ?

Edited by Barnack
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

11 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

For the love of god, this films is one big pile of shit, ome of the biggest this year.The awful tweets basically write themselves.No need for other fanbases.

Look at this example:

Look at this account twitter history........

Or: Joined October 2018

I mean many of those could be people pushing the joke and ridicule (the people talking about bringing their 3 husband and 8 children to the movie X obviously are), but those ?:

2 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Sadly i wasted a good night sleep to do so.

18 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

For the love of god, this films is one big pile of shit, ome of the biggest this year.The awful tweets basically write themselves.No need for other fanbases.

It’s funny that you’re actually being harsher than the critics....

4 minutes ago, Barnack said:

This guy/bot/whatever is certainly committed to this 

9 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

It’s funny that you’re actually being harsher than the critics....

Yeah i hated everything about it save some action sequences and one or two other scenes.Even Hardy that gets praise i hated.What can i say?I am sorry that i can't find something positive to say.

I don't denyvthat some of these tweets really are fake but there are legotimate peopme who have already shared their reaction and it's not good either.And they were these nerd bloggers.I suppose real critics will be harsher.

Edited by TheDarkKnightOfSteel

11 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Look at this example:

Look at this account twitter history........

I mean many of those could be people pushing the joke and ridicule (the people talking about bringing their 3 husband and 8 children to the movie X obviously are), but those ?:

Again,i am not questioning the legitimacy of these tweets.They are obviously fake.But it's not like things are better anywhere else.

11 minutes ago, raulbalarezo said:

No matter what Venom will be a success at the box office 

Batman v Superman was a success at the box office as well. You and I know that reception matters when it comes to sequels. If the film isn't well received the Sonyverse is screwed. 

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 1