ZeeSoh

Tuesday (9/5):- Infinity War - 10.67m

Pandas (2018)

Pandas

$1,006,052                                                                                                             

tenor.gif?itemid=3424703

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

$57m - $65m is in play at this point but yea $60m is the sweet spot. 

I dunno...putting aside that weird Saturday, AIW day-to-day changes have basically been exactly in-step with with BP's, just with higher dollar amounts.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the deflated Saturday last weekend translates into an abnormally strong hold this weekend.  -40% to 68.9 mil. 

:Venom:

Edited by LinksterAC
  • Like 3

Just now, LinksterAC said:

I dunno...putting aside that weird Saturday, AIW day-to-day changes have basically been exactly in with with BP's, just a bit higher.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the deflated Saturday last weekend translates into an abnormally strong hold this weekend.  -40% to 68.9 mil. 

Man I hope so, that # would pretty much lock up 700. 

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

Well damn, now what am I supposed to say when we're arguing MCU multis? :P

I liked it better when you were a DCEU loonie.:redcapes:

Well that hasn't changed 😎

• Astonished 1

56 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

I dunno...putting aside that weird Saturday, AIW day-to-day changes have basically been exactly in-step with with BP's, just with higher dollar amounts.

Should we be worried about Sunday being Mother's Day?

9 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

I don't think Mother's Day will be particulary beneficial since IW is not a female-skewing film. Last year, GotG2 dropped 25.1% on that Sunday whereas BatB dropped only 2.9%.

66% of the crowd in the opening weekend were male....

• Thanks 1