kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

37 minutes ago, Moses said:

Can we have any expectations about this weekend? 

I have no idea, but the stars seem to be aligning for it to be a big one based on the current data. $30 million worldwide on the high end? I may be totally out there, but Pulse and that Russia pre-sale data all make me think this will be much bigger than expected. I could see $10M+ from domestic alone. Maybe it ends up being $10M from all territories this weekend and I’m being super optimistic. But I would not be shocked if it was quite a bit higher. It passing Avatar this weekend would be nuts, but I don’t think it is at all undoable. However, that is not at all the expectation for this weekend, merely an optimistic possibility.

3 hours ago, Doctor Stark said:

I have no idea, but the stars seem to be aligning for it to be a big one based on the current data. $30 million worldwide on the high end? I may be totally out there, but Pulse and that Russia pre-sale data all make me think this will be much bigger than expected. I could see $10M+ from domestic alone. Maybe it ends up being $10M from all territories this weekend and I’m being super optimistic. But I would not be shocked if it was quite a bit higher. It passing Avatar this weekend would be nuts, but I don’t think it is at all undoable. However, that is not at all the expectation for this weekend, merely an optimistic possibility.

You're being way too optimistic. Never know though, Marvel die hards seem to have a lot of time on their hands these days watching this 10 times lol. 

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2019 at 1:31 AM, keysersoze123 said:

Avengers is not getting largest screen in any theaters I know nor its getting Imax/PLF. There is no way its even coming near ballpark of those numbers. Only fans are going to show up. Normally it would have grossed around 1.4m and could add another million or almost double that. its better to keep expectations in check.

It will have IMAX projections in Russia. I don't see a reason why it won't have in US then.

On 6/26/2019 at 1:28 AM, AlexMA said:

That's mental dude, you're basically stretching the fabric of reality with some of those calculations. To say you're going ballistic with your prediction would be an understatement! But sure, go for it and power to you for having the guts to post such numbers. At least you cover a pretty big range, so there's that, but your upper limit is just crazy!

It appears based on recent data that I wasn't going ballistic with my projection at all 🙂 .

6 hours ago, Nero said:

I see that this guy Scott Mendelson was using data (extensively) from this thread 🙂 . It's kind of too much of coincidence, since this thread was basically the only place on internet where you could find such projections and mentioning of the "first run WW crown" .  Not that I have anything against it . It's very welcoming that a major  and extremely important institution such as Forbes has recognised this achievement of Endgame which got largely unnoticed over the web(like there is some conspiracy created by James Cameroon 🙂 ) and many sites like Screen Rant don't even mention that Avatar's WW gross is due to a re-release. So not to sound like douchebag, I thank Mr. Mendelson very much, but he should at least mentioned his source in my opinion. Anyway maybe he has an account here 🙂 or I'm simply being absolutely wrong about this theory of mine 🙂 . 

7 hours ago, juni78ukr said:

4 days IMAX re release in Russia. Hard do tell how much it will gross. Already has more than $40k in presales.

That's very nice.

2 hours ago, Sagemode87 said:

You're being way too optimistic. Never know though, Marvel die hards seem to have a lot of time on their hands these days watching this 10 times lol. 

Use burnol. It helps for the ass itch.... What the fuck do you have any problem if people watch a movie more than 10 times? Like Titanic or 1st Star Wars movie was also viewed by people by more than 20 times. You just sound butthurt

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Danilo018 said:

It's kind of too much of coincidence, since this thread was basically the only place on internet where you could find such projections and mentioning of the "first run WW crown" .

Reddit...most probably. Before forbes there were few other sites whose tile was same as reddit's top post 3 day ago. 

Though, Reddit getting it from here is 90% possibility.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

Keep your expectation in check. The re-release will be staggered. In Chile, for example, it will be on August 8th. 

Weird, almost everywhere else its this weekend. I'm focusing on domestic only, lord knows about Overseas

17 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

Keep your expectation in check. The re-release will be staggered. In Chile, for example, it will be on August 8th. 

I'd advise the same for OS numbers. It won't have Brazil or Chile just yet, for example. But Brazil is already confirmed, so it's a matter of when.

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

I'd advise the same for OS numbers. It won't have Brazil or Chile just yet, for example. But Brazil is already confirmed, so it's a matter of when.

We need china 😀