kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

I really wonder if this weekend will mirror Endgame’s opening weekend, in that the estimates keep going up and up, defying all expectations. Would be a great way to close out the run, exactly in Endgame’s signature style. Blowing its load in huge weekends, with decent but not great legs.

So I just read the comments from RDJ's post and everyone is nice and saying nice things but when I read them from Anthony they are trashing him lol... Also MoS is being praised left, right and centre as better than Endgame as well as MCU. Interesting to observe since Avatar's record is going to be beaten but DC fans are triggered nonetheless.... :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • ...wtf 2

1 hour ago, Hemo memo said:

If that is written by that Anthony something again (who loves to grab th possible high traffic situations at deadline), he is in my POV way worse than all others working at Deadline in understanding BO.

I even think a lot of the bad reputation Deadline has for their estimates and such is based to a way too big part for his contributions.

Not saying the others are great, but at least somewhat better, one even to a degree I actually still read the output if the mood strikes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

If that is written by that Anthony something again (who loves to grab th possible high traffic situations at deadline), he is in my POV way worse than all others working at Deadline in understanding BO.

I even think a lot of the bad reputation Deadline has for their estimates and such is based to a way too big part for his contributions.

Not saying the others are great, but at least somewhat better, one even to a degree I actually still read the output if the mood strikes.

Yeah Anthony D'Alessandro.

• Like 1