kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

2 minutes ago, expensiveho said:

1:30 until my show (6pm) and only front row seats available.

It only got 2 screens at my theater and both 10pm shows have sold like 10 seats each, though. But still impressive. 

So we can expect good numbers 

Wow, I wish I was in Singapore:

The Avengers: Endgame/Spider-Man: Far From Home double bill is exclusive only at Golden Village cineplexes. Each ticket buyer also gets one Endgameposter, one Far From Home poster, a Far From Home T-shirt, and a Far From Home popcorn combo. For details, click here (regular sessions) and here(Gold Class).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VanillaSkies said:

Is that good or bad?
I can't gage with Russia numbers...

It making $200,000 in Russia this weekend would be the equivalent of making $3.4 million domestically on the weekend. Not amazing but pretty good considering Russia is not a super huge market for Endgame. Obviously domestic is going to making more like $6 million or more, $3.4 million would suck. But $200,000 in Russia this late in the game is good. It all adds up.

There is actually a guy on Reddit trying to tell me that Avatar grossed $2.810 billion because the $22 million from the re-release Special Edition wasn’t added in. LMAO. I’m correct here, right? I’m 99% sure but want to make sure something isn’t being overlooked.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Doctor Stark said:

There is actually a guy on Reddit trying to tell me that Avatar grossed $2.810 billion because the $22 million from the re-release Special Edition wasn’t added in. LMAO. I’m correct here, right? I’m 99% sure but want to make sure something isn’t being overlooked.

That’s obvious bullshit. Avatar ended it’s original run with $2.49B. Then it added $33m for a $2.74B total, with other re-releases throughout the years making to $2.788B WW. Tired of explaining this time and time again.

• ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

That’s obvious bullshit. Avatar ended it’s original run with $2.49B. Then it added $33m for a $2.74B total, with other re-releases throughout the years making to $2.788B WW. Tired of explaining this time and time again.

That’s exactly what I said, but the dude is calling me an idiot and saying that he fact checked it. The country totals may not have been updated, I’m not sure, but the total gross was. It even says N/A for the “Gross As Of” part. Why would they add in the domestic re-release Special Edition numbers, but not the foreign? Makes no sense.

35 minutes ago, Doctor Stark said:

It making $200,000 in Russia this weekend would be the equivalent of making $3.4 million domestically on the weekend. Not amazing but pretty good considering Russia is not a super huge market for Endgame. Obviously domestic is going to making more like $6 million or more, $3.4 million would suck. But $200,000 in Russia this late in the game is good. It all adds up.

3.4M domestic this weekend isn't bad if it keeps playing till Labour Day in its orginal form.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Doctor Stark said:

That’s exactly what I said, but the dude is calling me an idiot and saying that he fact checked it. The country totals may not have been updated, I’m not sure, but the total gross was. It even says N/A for the “Gross As Of” part. Why would they add in the domestic re-release Special Edition numbers, but not the foreign? Makes no sense.

I blame BOM. This page does make it look like Avatar actually grossed $2.81 billion. 

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=avatar.htm

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

I blame BOM. This page does make it look like Avatar actually grossed $2.81 billion. 

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=avatar.htm

This is why you do not trust anything Box Office Mojo makes themselves, like country grosses. The foreign and domestic totals that add together to create the worldwide total are from the studios. They can be trusted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZattMurdock said:

2.49 B? Lol