That One Girl

Weekend Thread | Wknd #'s A:IW 61.8, LOTP 18.5, BI 16.5, OB 10.1, AQP 6.4, IFP 3.7, R 3.4, T 2.2

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

OUopzMx.gif

Can’t even cover the words properly.  Not even the full gif.  Doesn’t even have the added charm of all the other previous iterations layered over each other.  Weak.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Per Theater Averages with Thursday previews removed and assuming 6m Saturday for Breaking In and Life of the Party.

Life of the Party

Fri                         Sat 

$1,152 (+42.5%) $1,641

Breaking In

Fri                        Sat 

$1,562 (+51.8%) $2,365

+50% from Friday to Sunday for each film gives these weekend numbers

17.2 - Life of the Party

16.5 - Breaking In

and with +67%

17.9 - Life of the Party

17.2 - Breaking In

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

If it has a great Sunday hold (emphasis on great) we could see it hop over BP 3rd weekend. Wouldn't say it's likely but not totally out of the realm of possibility.

The Infinity Rollercoaster has no end in sight.

In case anyone was curious, the required Sunday drop would be 23.5%. The closest precedent from a past large pre-summer MCU movie is GotG2's 25.1% Mother's Day drop (2nd weekend).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Can’t even cover the words properly.  Not even the full gif.  Doesn’t even have the added charm of all the other previous iterations layered over each other.  Weak.

Deal with it; the Giphy editor wasn't loading, so I had to go to another site that didn't let me put the text down all the way.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACSlater said:

So my mom is totally coming with us to see AIW. I think we are underestimating this for mothers day.

The MCU has almost all the Chrises.

Plenty of good looking men for all sorts of mothers tastes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The MCU has almost all the Chrises.

Plenty of good looking men for all sorts of mothers tastes.

I know women who have seen the Thor movies just for Hemsworth. Ask them about the plot and they probably could just tell you basic stuff. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Stealing my brand and ignoring the layers of history behind the menu gif. Shame on you.

giphy.gif

What were the past iterations of this gif? I remember there was Avatar, Bad WOM, and Good WOM?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Me and my foster dad went saw this IMAX earlier today. He said I am his Star-Lord. We are going again to see it again. 

So that makes him Mary Poppins. 

• Haha 1