Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

2 minutes ago, SpiritComix said:

A wise tweet from yesterday

We don't need a film for both. I know all I need to know about them both. Now if the Boba Fett film was set AFTER ROTJ that would get my attention somewhat as at least you're moving the story forward with him and you can deal with how the galaxy is after the Empire's defeat and Jabba's death. 

But at this point even if i was mixed on TLJ just give me Rian Johnson's trilogy because at least that's something new.

2 minutes ago, SpiritComix said:

A wise tweet from yesterday

Sheesh.  Leia had a movie, in fact she had three.  Just like Luke and Han did.   Star Wars, TESB, and RTJ

She also showed up a bit in this new series that some people have seen.

That said.  No one needs a fucking Boba Fett movie.  No one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SpiritComix said:

How in the world they choose to make a Bobba Fett movie ...

Dd65zaqV0AAJkfA?format=jpg

No.

The last thing this franchise needs right now is someone trying to fill in the shoes of the recently deceased.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Sheesh.  Leia had a movie, in fact she had three.  Just like Luke and Han did.   Star Wars, TESB, and RTJ

She also showed up a bit in this new series that some people have seen.

That said.  No one needs a fucking Boba Fett movie.  No one.

Leia Goes to High School co-starring Jimmy Smits, it's a winner

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Hunch said:

lol I mean not all the X-Men movies. X2, First Class, Days of Future Past, and Logan (aka the good ones) are clearly on another level from all the Disney/Marvel movies. You can actually call them films. I know this is very subjective. I just get this feeling with the Marvel/Disney movies that they're plastic, they need to constantly remind you that they're in on the joke and self-aware and it's all wink wink. The plots are all the same, even the way they're shot just screams assembly line. The X Men films take themselves a lot more seriously (which isn't always good, but they do it well) and they're closer to being art. They're more like the Nolan Batmans in that sense.

The winter soldier alone beats the shit out of this pretentious crap that you call art and..,first class doesn’t belong in that group (it’s much better, and actually closer to the MCU films). X2 is good , Logan is a second rate spaghetti western set in the x-men universe (impressing only people that have never watched a non-Sergio Leone spaghetti western in their lives) , DOTFP is trash . Oh and funny how you call all the MCU films the same when it’s the damn singerverse X-men films that are exactly the same with the same premise (poor mutants being hunted by racist humans) in every damn movie.

The MCU films are comic books brought to the big screen and they do this unapologetically without being ashamed of their source material, unlike the singerverse or the Nolan Batman films. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, Mekanos said:

"If you're nothing without these white robes, then you shouldn't be wearing them."

What are some basic Leia facts that can be turned into set pieces? Definitely some sort of nerf herder chase scene

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

No.

The last thing this franchise needs right now is someone trying to fill in the shoes of the recently deceased.

knights of the old republic Then

Something different,  not that shitty caracter Fofa Bett

1 minute ago, Thrylos 7 said:

The winter soldier alone beats the shit out of this pretentious crap that you call art and..,first class doesn’t belong in that group (it’s much better, and actually closer to the MCU films). X2 is good , Logan is a second rate spaghetti western set in the x-men universe (impressing only people that have never watched a non-Sergio Leone spaghetti western in their lives) , DOTFP is trash . Oh and funny how you call all the MCU films the same when it’s the damn singerverse X-men films that are exactly the same with the same premise (poor mutants being hunted by racist humans) in every damn movie.

The MCU films are comic books brought to the big screen and they do this unapologetically without being ashamed of their source material, unlike the singerverse or the Nolan Batman films. 

I actually agree with you by about 75%...which shocks me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Leia Goes to High School co-starring Jimmy Smits, it's a winner

Hard to enjoy those student hi-jinks knowing he and everyone else on that planet are blown to smithereens by Vader. 

But no hard feelings - it's heartwarming to know Vader can butcher 4 yr olds, commit genocide and blow up a planet or two and still get invited to the Ghost Jamboree with his kids and ewoks.

• Like 1