Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

10 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Rotten Tomatoes has good news tho.

DeAiO_sUQAEfmrO.jpg

Deadpool 2 is the best Deadpool movie since Deadpool 

Avengers Infinity War is the best Avengers movie since Civi shit I mean AoU 

Thor Ragnorak is the best Thor movie since Thor The Dark World 

That's how this is supposed to work right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jay Beezy said:

For a Star Wars movie, wouldn’t you expect more than Deadpool?

Shrug. This was a project nobody was really asking for in the first place, so it pulling soft-ish numbers really doesn't move my interest either.

3 minutes ago, Hunch said:

"Our site"? Sweetie I've been on this site since 2011. I was part of the original cohort of BOM members that came here after those forums were blown up and made this site what it is now.

Whether you know it or not, I'm your father!

Good for you sweetie.

And no, thank you.

1 hour ago, Mekanos said:

I think this meme that DOFP is some landmark great film has run its course. It’s the most serviceable X-Men movie in a franchise that can generally be described as “serviceable.”

Goddammit BOT.

2914b7453731b8f4804003b818377699.gif

Edited by Arlborn
  • Thanks 1

Disappointing number. Hopefully either they improve or the film has good legs. Everyone in the theater I saw it at enjoyed it from what I could tell but we'll see how it goes. Worst come to worst Lucasfilm'll just take the slip and move on.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I would love to see how much Lord and Miller are cackling right now.

From a contractual standpoint, Kennedy and Kasdan were right to fire Lord and Miller.

However, as I’ve said before, Kennedy and Kasdan should have developed this movie in a way that Lord and Miller could have done what Taika Waititi did with Thor: Ragnarok. Make it unique instead of standard.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1