CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

who's gonna have more screen time meryl in mamma mia 2 or sebastian stan in avengers infinity war?

or is it a spoiler to mention yet that certain actor who's doing a lot of press for a certain movie he's in for 49 seconds? because him too.

Better than a certain mohawkguy getting all the hype and ZERO seconds of screentime

Just now, The Incredible Panda said:

Better than a certain mohawkguy getting all the hype and ZERO seconds of screentime

i know i'm disappointed they didn't bring back the raptor mohawks froms 3 in fallen kingdom too.

• Like 2

One day, if we're lucky, Lars Von Trier will put together a little movie called Raptorville in which raptors speak in their native squawks, screeching and roars the entire film is set on a stage with locations outlined in chalk and duct tape. No subtitles for the raptor speak either. It would be narrated by Sam Neill who would sit to the left of the stage the entire movie. And, it would star this guy...

Image result for mohawk raptor

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

EmpireCity died for Ralph Breaks the Internet. Tree died for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. What weird films to die for.

i plan to die in a blaze of glory when the meg opens.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

One day, if we're lucky, Lars Von Trier will put together a little movie called Raptorville in which raptors speak in their native squawks, screeching and roars the entire film is set on a stage with locations outlined in chalk and duct tape. No subtitles for the raptor speak either. It would be narrated by Sam Neill who would sit to the left of the stage the entire movie. And, it would star this guy... 

Image result for mohawk raptor

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

EmpireCity died for Ralph Breaks the Internet. Tree died for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. What weird films to die for.

Y’all already know I’m dying for Lego 2

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Yes well apparently no one asked for a JW sequel.