baumer

Thursday numbers Solo 4.5 (Asgard2)

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

That's a good drop for DP2 imo. I mean it's not great or anything but it's in line with what other films dropped from Wednesday. $3.58M is also under 50% drop from last Thursday. 

It just needs not to collapse over the weekend. Friday and Saturday are like hell days for it 

This is only its third weekend and last was a holiday. Let's see how it does this weekend. It might just be that the holiday messed everything up.

14 minutes ago, Nova said:

That's a good drop for DP2 imo. I mean it's not great or anything but it's in line with what other films dropped from Wednesday. $3.58M is also under 50% drop from last Thursday. 

It just needs not to collapse over the weekend. Friday and Saturday are like hell days for it 

Even if it follows Alien: Covenant trends, it should end up with 20M weekend.

If it can do a little better, and does 22M for the weekend, 300M would be back into play.

14 minutes ago, baumer said:

This is only its third weekend and last was a holiday. Let's see how it does this weekend. It might just be that the holiday messed everything up.

If it gets a 50%-55% drop this week then $300M will be in reach again, right? :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Fake said:

Even if it follows Alien: Covenant trends, it should end up with 20M weekend.

If it can do a little better, and does 22M for the weekend, 300M would be back into play.

The Friday number will be very telling of where it'll head for the weekend. I'm hoping it does better than Alien:Covenant because it's a better movie but I won't hold my breath for it lol 

Vor 11 Minuten

finishes FEB/MAR/APR/MAY run with $698,882,949 & keeps playing into JUN. If hit grosses another $1,117,051 then the domestic will break $700,000,000. Only 2 other films in Hollywood history have ever done that - Avatar & ForceAwakens.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JB33 said:

Why are you always so mad at Star Wars Lol?

Because I love a good unexpected bomb as much as I love a good unexpected hit. I hate so-so runs and this better not become a So-solo. Solow >>> So-solo.:P