Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

2 minutes ago, YLF said:

he's banned for a month for being "mean" to other members I think? I wasn't apart of the thread that it happened in. but he apparently wasn't being nice. It sucks because he's the only insider that consistently updates us with numbers. RTH is great but only gives numbers every so often. EC is way more active.

He was an asshole is more like it. Being a decent person takes priority over numbers

• Like 13
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, tribefan695 said:

He was an asshole is more like it. Being a decent person takes priority over numbers

As I said I wasn't apart of the thread it was in so idk what was said. Im going based off of what I was told. Idk the severity of what was said.

3 minutes ago, YLF said:

he's banned for a month for being "mean" to other members I think? I wasn't apart of the thread that it happened in. but he apparently wasn't being nice. It sucks because he's the only insider that consistently updates us with numbers. RTH is great but only gives numbers every so often. EC is way more active.

He kept verbally abusing people long after it stopped being funny to anyone. Allegedly he hounded them by PM too which is a whole other level of shitheadery. 

• Like 10
  • ...wtf 3

3 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Bullshit.

No updates can ruin a fun OW.

Let the guy troll.

Who fucking cares about one guy trolling?

You'd rather ruin countless OW threads?

• Thanks 2

Just now, grey ghost said:

Bullshit.

Let the guy troll.

I feel evil for agreeing but I kinda do.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I'm glad to hear others are getting big audience reactions with the CR trailers though. The one time I saw the teaser in the theater, the audience reaction was massive. Wondered if maybe it was just a weird outlier with my audience. 

People seriously would not be quiet, it was amazing. There wasnt even a punchline, literally just went “in theaters August” and here come the outside voices.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Bullshit.

Let the guy troll.

Yes, If he’s a fycking asshole. His entitlement shit was disgraceful. I’m glad he was put in his place.

Fuck em

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Bullshit.

Let the guy troll.

I would rather have a fun, respectful environment for everyone than to have someone treating other posters like garbage. We can wait a few extra hours for the numbers if he can only provide them while abusing other people.

• Like 14

The more I think about it the weirder the EC thing gets.  Imagine you're an insider in some industry, and there's a fan website with just regular people predicting/guessing/speculating about that industry.  Does it seem like a normal adult thing to call any of them morons and stupid and whatever other stuff he said?  Rth explains stuff again and again as new users join, and has fun with the games he plays when giving numbers sometimes.  That's the kind of thing you'd expect an adult to do who's giving inside info to fans.  The vitriol coming from EC on occasion was just plain weird.  Dude's got some issues.

• Like 12

One person's troll is another person's box office advocate.

I mostly agreed with EC so I never had any problems. Even found his crankiness endearing but of course people he disagreed with thought he was "abusive", lol.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Bullshit.

Let the guy troll.

Evidently enough people did care. If you don't want a fun OW ruined you can start by not following his example and relaxing a bit. You'll get your numbers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Bullshit.

Let the guy troll.

I can wait if that means the forum becomes a better place for everyone.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Bullshit.

Let the guy troll.

I'll take no updates and a slow weekend thread over pages and pages of petty insults, thank you very much.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I know people aren't lying but I never predict box office based on audience reactions from posters on here. I'm sure you had people cheering about Solo in certain theaters. 

Solo actually got some cheers in my theater sooo 😂

• Haha 1