Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

2 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I can't remember seeing a film until Mortal Kombat in 1995. If I had ever been in a theater before that I don't remember it. I was 10 or 11.

The first film I remember seeing was The Lion King.  Opening day was my birthday.  So we all went, front row, staring up at the screen, and them BAM.  Circle of Life.  Talk about a lasting impression.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

We may be the only family to have skipped National Treasure that holiday season in favor of Fat Albert.

We were doing family movie night like 5 years ago and my sister picked out Fat Albert because she thought the title sounded funny.  I had literally no idea the movie existed so I was like "oh hey I get to watch a movie without knowing anything about it."  it wasn't very good!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

The Pixar movie literally about emotions is the one he likes, lmao. 

How is it possible for one to not cry their eyes out when Bing Bong dies?

"Take her to the moon for me. Okay?"

Image result for crying new girl gif

The first film I remember seeing in a theater was Terminator 2. We were late getting there so my dad just told us to sit through and watch the next showing lol. Man I loved the 90s.

Terminator 2 will forever be one of my favorite movies ever. 

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

We were doing family movie night like 5 years ago and my sister picked out Fat Albert because she thought the title sounded funny.  I had literally no idea the movie existed so I was like "oh hey I get to watch a movie without knowing anything about it."  it wasn't very good!

This post literally just made me laugh out loud, just the first sentence alone has me rolling. Thanks for that. And yeah it's corny and very 2004-ish.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

When I was a kid I didnt see ANY of the disney animated films in theaters. IDK why. I remember seeing the live action inspector gadget movie, the first spiderman(i loved the cartoon), xmen, chicken run, wallace and gromit, dragon ball (live action... it was such a disappointment :/)

Edited by YLF

1 minute ago, YLF said:

When I was a kid I didnt see ANY of the disney animated films in theaters. IDK why. I remember seeing the live action inspector gadget movie, the first spiderman(i loved the cartoon), xmen, chicken run, wallace and gromit, dragon ball (live action... it was such a disappointment :/)

Chicken Run, Wallace and Gromit, and Spider-Man >>>> any Disney animation

• Like 1

The only Disney animated classic I saw in theaters was Alladin. I wanted to see TLK so bad but didn't see it til it was on ABC. I recorded it on vhs. Funny thing is I already knew part of the plot from playing the video game demo in Sears lol.

sellouts from 2pm on, even the 9pm-10pm showings (its currently 8:30), (56 showings) 75m+ likely, 70m+ I believe to be assured.

Edited by B J
  • Like 2