Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

8 minutes ago, Nova said:

@a2k and @MrGlass2let us form a prayer circle that DP2 gets the hold that Deadline is predicting (if not better :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

My "personal" goal (which is a bit silly, but that is what this forum is for) was $300M, so I am already pleased enough about D2's run.

But hey, I'll join you (for the club). 🙏

9.2 fss leaves it just 20 away from thor3. could be the first time deadline over-estimated dp2's friday 😊. prayer circle rightly needed.

Avengers/Incredibles Roger Rabbit-style crossover coming in 2025. Watch for that 400M OW :ohmygod:

So hype over that 5-star classic Portugal/Spain WC match that I almost forgot I2 was blowing records out of the water. Amazing stuff, and with a 69M OD, I see something in the 160's as a thing. Not quite 180 good as I originally thought, but it makes sense since it is more frontloaded than usual for animation, and it's still an amazing result nonetheless. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it comes in above original estimates alas Panther/Infinity.

6 hours ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Why is this thread open with no numbers yet?

BOT Always opens the weekend thread on THursday night or Friday morning.

The weekend for most movies starts on Thursday night nowdays.

6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

How many Incredibles movies did Disney place on their internal schedule this afternoon?

Frozone origin story?

Hell, I want a Frozone/Frozen crossover.....

12 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

What is this Halloween costume bullshit?

Something they do for just about every big movie nowdays........

This they do this just came to your attention?

14 minutes ago, Chewy said:

How many Incredibles movies did Disney place on their internal schedule this afternoon?

Frozone origin story?

Olaf's Frozone Adventure

edit:

Frozone in 60 seconds

FrozOne : A Star Wars Story

Frozon-e

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

Other than JW, I don't see crazy competition for this. It'll likely have a great hold in week 3, while Ant-Man is more of an event for people who were already planning on seeing the movie. From there, HT3 look like a 40/130 at best, and then it's got the rest of August until Christopher Robin, where the two can play well together throughout the month until Labour Day. 

Hell, I forgot to mention the reactions to the CR trailer at Incredibles last night. I really really think it'll be big. 

• Like 1

Incredibles 2 doing possibly $160-$175 million OW? That’s insane! 

Tag doing $13-$14 million, now that’s in line with expectations. That’s better than The House, but ok I guess.

other than that a pretty damn good looking weekend! 

• Like 1