Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

I'm 24 and when I started following box office I didn't even have a home computer so I had to go to my mother's workplace across town to get a look at the actuals and physically print out as many BOM charts as I could get away with at a time in order to go through them at home. That shit hardens you. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 8
  • Knock It Off 1

32 minutes ago, The Incredible Panda said:

Solo actually got some cheers in my theater sooo 😂

In The Avengers: Infinity War Thrusday night showing we had someone clap for the LucasFilm logo, but it was muted reactions for the actual footage 🤣

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Cross posting from Crowd Report:

I got three Disney trailers at my showing.  

Nutcracker: No reactions, everyone was still talking amongst themselves.

Christopher Robin: People stopped talking once they realized it was Pooh.  It was a total 180.  This movie is gonna break out, folks.  Even the teenage boys behind me were eating it up.  So many "Awws" and "That was adorable."

Wreck-It-Ralph 2: Few laughs, but the Princesses got the biggest reaction.

There is already a NUTCRACKER trailer?

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Raise your hand if you actually saw The Incredibles during its theatrical run in 2004-2005. *raises hand*

Great experience. I was the perfect age (11), it was New Year's holidays and the biggest screen in town (which remains the biggest non-IMAX one even today). Still my favorite Pixar movie.

1 minute ago, kayumanggi said:

There is already a NUTCRACKER trailer?

Yes!  It was very Alice in Wonderland.  Set design and costumes looked pretty, yet I don't know if there's any substance there.  

• Like 1