sfran43

Tuesday's Numbers:

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

It's so wrong to see people calling Grace Randolph a pile of trash because they don't agree with her opinions when there are so many assholes in the film critic/blogger community.

Opinions when they enter the realm of somewhat objectivity with some rules that exist (like movie math / box office) become very open to critics.

Piles of trash is going far, people going for clicks with the type of audience she is trying to get (Internet male geeks / franchise wars stuff) will be pushed really strongly by the powerful web carrot / stick incentive platform install to become trash, that would be hard to resist for a monk.

• Thanks 1

I don’t get the people that think Antman and Wasp will beat JL its on 178 million now. Maybe 100 from China gets it too 278 then another 110 from US gets it to 388 million. Then 30 from UK thats 418 million. How on Earth will it dig up about 250 million more. Can’t see it. Think it will stall on 600 million. 

Edited by Quake

5 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Opinions when they enter the realm of somewhat objectivity with some rules that exist (like movie math / box office) become very open to critics.

Piles of trash is going far, people going for clicks with the type of audience she is trying to get (Internet male geeks / franchise wars stuff) will be pushed really strongly by the powerful web carrot / stick incentive platform install to become trash, that would be hard to resist for a monk.

My brain every time I attempt to read one of your posts:  

source.gif

Am I low IQ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

It's so wrong to see people calling Grace Randolph a pile of trash because they don't agree with her opinions when there are so many assholes in the film critic/blogger community.

I mean, I don't blame them when she tried to make Amber Heard seem like a mess and all.

On top of that, she's said some questionable ass shit that makes me wanna drag her...

However, I agree. If you're gonna come for her, come for ALL of them.

3 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Fourth you, whosever account you are, should be banned for using vulgar personal insults.

On 6/15/2018 at 5:47 AM, Thrylos 7 said:

Oh that’s cute, in a forum where direct personal insults are prelevant in every thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

Yeah what is that supposed to be saying ? I have written time and time again that mods are very generous to people that use personal attacks, and sometimes very extreme personal attacks .

34 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Well when they start making dumb box office statements they may finally be relevant enough here to drag.

28 minutes ago, Quake said:

I don’t get the people that think Antman and Wasp will beat JL its on 178 million now. Maybe 100 from China gets it too 278 then another 110 from US gets it to 388 million. Then 30 from UK thats 418 million. How on Earth will it dig up about 250 million more. Can’t see it. Think it will stall on 600 million. 

130m China

Asia will atleast increase +30% from ant-man

Rest will have a small increase or flat.

110m more from DOM

The half in the bag guys are amazing. Their reviews, their satire are amazing and they actually know what they are talking about. More subs than that grace person and waaaaaaaay more views per video , usually over a million views .

2 minutes ago, pepsa said:

130m China

Asia will atleast increase +30% from ant-man

Rest will have a small increase or flat.

110m more from DOM

Don’t see it. Its not doing 130 in China either. 

1 minute ago, Thrylos 7 said:

The half in the bag guys are amazing. Their reviews, their satire are amazing and they actually know what they are talking about. More subs than that grace person and waaaaaaaay more views per video , usually over a million views .

They know what they are talking about because you agree with them ?

Grace is not good either though. 

1 minute ago, Quake said:

They know what they are talking about because you agree with them ?

Grace is not good either though. 

No, they know what they are talking about because, behind the satire and jokes, they analyze each film very well and they are obviously knowledgeable when looking at their reviews of much older films. I don’t care if they dislike a film that I like or vice versa, what they have to say , even if I disagree, is interesting and well put.