grim22

Kraven the Hunter | December 13 2024 | Sony | Equalizer 2 writer developing | Bitten by radioactive lions.

8 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

I do not understand the decision to make Kraven an anti-poaching antihero. Making him a guy who kills big game hunters is quite a deviation from his comic version...the world's greatest game hunter.

It's Sony, they never cared about comic book accuracy lol.

I had a dream recently where the trailer for this movie came out, and Sony actually duped everyone at CinemaCon, and it turned out this film was actually a Sacha Baron Cohen-style comedy where ATJ puts on an over-the-top European accent and has hijinks and spouts loud catchphrases.

I'm still not sure if I'd prefer that to the movie we're actually getting.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

It feels exactly like the 2000s era superhero movies where it was a total crapshoot if the character was anything like they were in the comics aside from the title. Or like Bloodshot from a few years ago 

His origin story here is almost literally this

• Like 1