Box Office Hit

Free Guy | 20th Century | August 13 2021

This always seemed like a fun and original concept to me. And obviously with RR being in it, I am rooting for it but not gonna lie I didn’t expect the reviews to be solid. 

Hopefully gonna catch it on Saturday. This will be my first time going to theaters during the COVID era and probably will be the last with how things are going but I am so pumped to finally sit in a theater, watch a movie on the big screen and munch on some popcorn. 

Obviously want this to do well at the box office but I think the last year has made me appreciate the fact that we even get movies at the theaters more so than being concerned about BO numbers. So really hoping it’s a good time and I enjoy it! 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Nova said:

This always seemed like a fun and original concept to me. And obviously with RR being in it, I am rooting for it but not gonna lie I didn’t expect the reviews to be solid. 

Hopefully gonna catch it on Saturday. This will be my first time going to theaters during the COVID era and probably will be the last with how things are going but I am so pumped to finally sit in a theater, watch a movie on the big screen and munch on some popcorn. 

Obviously want this to do well at the box office but I think the last year has made me appreciate the fact that we even get movies at the theaters more so than being concerned about BO numbers. So really hoping it’s a good time and I enjoy it! 

Glad you’re excited for it! 

I’ve booked for Sunday. Love Jodie Comer and Ryan Reynolds. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Quinn said:

You do know you can put people's signatures on Ignore, right?

THANK YOU!!!

Youtube makes YouTube videos too easy to activate on iPad safari so your signature would always play if I scrolled down a page too fast.

7 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

so i have to ignore every signature just because YOU decided to put a whole youtube video (and for what??), sure.

I really don't care for your attitude, but if people don't like me having All the Stars there, might as well shift it to something more on my brand. And if you don't like the fact that I'm ruining your entire forum experience because of my sigs, you're free to go somewhere else.

5 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

You have a signature? Why am I not seeing it?

If you go into "Account Settings", and you have a premium account, you can show sigs and create your own.

Either way, this is straying off-topic. Please discuss the funny Ryan Reynolds movie.

• Like 1