kayumanggi

CAPTAIN MARVEL | 701.4 M overseas ● 1128.3 M worldwide

Brazil acc Asgard

CM WE should endup around lc50m, which I think would put it #2 Record OWe and same Admits, see what get reported Sunday

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

Brazil Real

1BRL = US$0.258576

50m = $12.9288m

around $12.9

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

How will Sunday drop be like? In my country Vietnam, Sun is actually bigger than Sat.

Just like India then. I've been wondering, why is Sunday bigger than Sat? Here in Indonesia Sun is usually lower than Sat in terms of box office, just like the US. It makes sense because on Sat you have the whole day off and you can go out until late at night since you don't have to worry about going to work or school the next day. While on Sunday, especially Sunday night, people prefer staying at home or if they go out, they will come home early.

17 minutes ago, catlover said:

Just like India then. I've been wondering, why is Sunday bigger than Sat? Here in Indonesia Sun is usually lower than Sat in terms of box office, just like the US. It makes sense because on Sat you have the whole day off and you can go out until late at night since you don't have to worry about going to work or school the next day. While on Sunday, especially Sunday night, people prefer staying at home or if they go out, they will come home early.

There are many people who work on Saturday’s and have only Sunday’s off. That perhaps could be the reason why Sun is bigger than Sat in many countries

26 minutes ago, catlover said:

Sat is working day in India. Only night show are boosted next day being Sunday.

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

There are many people who work on Saturday’s and have only Sunday’s off. That perhaps could be the reason why Sun is bigger than Sat in many countries

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Sat is working day in India. Only night show are boosted next day being Sunday.

Ah I see. Should've figured that on my own lol.

5 minutes ago, Premium George said:

I have been busy, so didn't follow the forum, summary of CM performance, both dom and OS? Thanks.

Overperforming domestic tracking by around 20-30m. Blowing away OS expectations all around the world. India, Southeast Asia, Central and South America showing some jaw dropping numbers for a solo. Many markets are opening as second best ever for Mcu behind IW. 

Likely looking at somehwere around 475m worldwide opening which would be #6 all time. 484m would put it at 5 above HP7 part 2

Edited by HouseOfTheSun
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Premium George said:

I have been busy, so didn't follow the forum, summary of CM performance, both dom and OS? Thanks.

what Premium George said:

but Friday was International Womens Day, in some regions women take off on that day (see e.g. Spain) in China it was 1/2 day of for only the women, ...

Means to me, its very difficult to guess the inflated Friday as small, small to middle... per region/country. A few seem disappointed with lowered OW expectations in e.g. Chine beside I think it was mostly IWD not fully included in some calculations.

= I am optimistic, but aware about some numbers maybe not final.

Press says ww OW $400m+, some here say $450m and more also. = I think its better to count on the small and be happy if more, than count on the high and be disappointed.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LexJoker said:

India also.

usual for india though. 95% of the time sun is the biggest day. not that cm is not doing well, it's doing great. i think it's doing 45-50% of aiw so like doing 115-130 ow dom. that at first might seem like an underperformance but is far from it. no solo sh opens like that in india (sm1 and sm2 adjusted would be epic) . aiw itself surprised and created a storm. so unlike with china, doing 45-50% of aiw was unexpected in india looking at history of cbms.

cm's ow is about 75% of aquaman's total in india.

4 minutes ago, a2k said:

usual for india though. 95% of the time sun is the biggest day. not that cm is not doing well, it's doing great. i think it's doing 45-50% of aiw so like doing 115-130 ow dom. that at first might seem like an underperformance but is far from it. no solo sh opens like that in india (sm3 adjusted would be epic) . aiw itself surprised and created a storm. so unlike with china, doing 45-50% of aiw was unexpected in india looking at history of cbms.

cm's ow is about 75% of aquaman's total in india.

FIFY

• Like 1