Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

On 3/22/2022 at 1:11 AM, KnucklesXXR said:

Not really news or anything but I'm curious HOW it's going to top the first. Especially given the circumstances. 

Not so hard to do. Black Panther isn't a very good movie.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 3
  • Knock It Off 2

6 hours ago, jedijake said:

Yep. They just moved to a new location (Puerto Rico). The film will be out February 2023 at the very earliest.

If it happens, easy way to invoke "It's been 5 years since we visited Wakanda, and a lot has changed." Promo angle.

14 minutes ago, Morieris said:

If it happens, easy way to invoke "It's been 5 years since we visited Wakanda, and a lot has changed." Promo angle.

The rate they're going and all the roadblocks, they can say T'Challa and Nakia had a child who is now grown up.

Wait Ruth e Carter also said they stopped filming so I guess she is still costume designing for the show cuz I remember way back when there was a report of her not being able to work on the film because she had other prior engagments and because Covid mixed everything up

37 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

NWH finished filming around the same point last year, but that movie had an entire extra month compared to this. If Marvel intends to keep the current release date, I feel bad for those VFX artists. 

And NWH looks worst than Spider-Man 3...

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

NWH finished filming around the same point last year, but that movie had an entire extra month compared to this. If Marvel intends to keep the current release date, I feel bad for those VFX artists. 

Yeah and they will even lose that extra hour in the fall since they made DST permanent. That hour would have made all the difference in the world. There goes Atlantis!!!

Sarcasm aside, I wonder if Coogler did some post work while filming was on hiatus.

Edited by jedijake

1 hour ago, Nikostar said:

You are going to be very disappointed. This is a Ryan Coogler film. 

The man has only done 3 movies so far, 2 of them very safe ones

1 minute ago, Torontofan said:

black panther was a bit weak on the action and cgi front but likely one of the strongest MCU film in themes and story. 

I mostly agree (not about the story - it was average on the first Thor level). Unfortunately, Black Panther is an action film full of cgi. 😕

• Like 1