Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

14 hours ago, nick64 said:

I'm having a really hard time grasping the concept of a potential Killmonger return. Like how would it happen? We saw him physically die. There's been nothing to suggest Wakanda can revive the dead, and if they could, I'd imagine he's way behind T'Challa, T'Chaka, or Zuri on the waiting list. He's not a robot like Vision that can be rebooted. He's not some illusion expert like Loki or Mysterio that could reveal a fake out. I can't imagine time travel coming into play here or a variant somehow crossing into the main reality. What else is there?

Have you seen any of the post-Panther happenings in the MCU?  And that's just one idea of many...

"Death doesn't mean anything in the MCU" according to Spider-Man director Jon Watts...

Edited by Macleod

2 hours ago, Macleod said:

Have you seen any of the post-Panther happenings in the MCU?  And that's just one idea of many...

"Death doesn't mean anything in the MCU" according to Spider-Man director Jon Watts...

I did and still can’t wrap my brain around any way that Killmonger would time travel or go multiverse hopping. The multiverse opens a ton of MCU story possibilities, but there still needs to be a level of believability to its use.

And when did Jon Watts say that? Not doubting you, just curious to read the full story and couldn’t find it by Googling.

3 hours ago, nick64 said:

I did and still can’t wrap my brain around any way that Killmonger would time travel or go multiverse hopping. The multiverse opens a ton of MCU story possibilities, but there still needs to be a level of believability to its use.

And when did Jon Watts say that? Not doubting you, just curious to read the full story and couldn’t find it by Googling.

When the actor asked Jon Watts, the director of “No Way Home,” how the movie would bring Doc Ock back — since, as he pointed out, “I died” — Molina said the director told him, “In this universe, no one really dies.”

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/alfred-molina-spider-man-no-way-home-doc-ock-1234953527/

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2021 at 9:45 PM, nick64 said:

I'm having a really hard time grasping the concept of a potential Killmonger return. Like how would it happen? We saw him physically die. There's been nothing to suggest Wakanda can revive the dead, and if they could, I'd imagine he's way behind T'Challa, T'Chaka, or Zuri on the waiting list. He's not a robot like Vision that can be rebooted. He's not some illusion expert like Loki or Mysterio that could reveal a fake out. I can't imagine time travel coming into play here or a variant somehow crossing into the main reality. What else is there?

Well, just grab a Pym particle, go back in time, and make  a couple of changes.......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

Well, just grab a Pym particle, go back in time, and make  a couple of changes.......

With the Multiverse open for business with what happened with "Loki" it's pretty much aces wild.

26 minutes ago, dudalb said:

With the Multiverse open for business with what happened with "Loki"  and with that traile for Spiderman:Far From Home. it's pretty much aces wild.

Lets put it this way:

Spoiler

If they can bring back the Alfred Molina Doctor Octopus from the dead....which they are doing in "Spiderman:Far From Home"

They can bring back Kill Raven no problem.

Edited by dudalb

16 hours ago, Valonqar said:

She wore Storm-ish (white hair) wigs in I May Destroy You

cd4a33e2-e426-465d-81e1-700fb9f5a6ae-imd

I’m of two minds about this. I trust Coogler and Feige, but at same time I’m adamant for Ororo and the X-Men being young adults and I don’t like at first glance that Ororo could potentially be played by a 33 year old actor right out of the gate. I can see the same relationship that T’Challa has with Ororo playing out with Wakanda’s inevitable heir, king, Black Panther and son of T’Challa, but with that said...

...if she is playing Ororo, my theory about a non disclosed T’Challa’s son might play out. Can you imagine what the implications are for Black Panther’s future both in comics and MCU as a whole if the new Black Panther is at same time King of Wakanda, Black Panther, Avenger and mutant? The direct parallels with Namor would become even more apparent. Would that make Ororo and T’Challa’s heir the first mutants of the MCU? Or is that still a not revealed aspect of both Wanda and Pietro? How powerful the son of a mutant Goddess and a Black Panther would be? How that changes his relationship with the Avengers and the eventual X-Men if that changes at all? The more I think of this, more I think that she might be indeed Storm. What are the implications for this for the mutants and the X-Men, I’m still not sure.

On 7/22/2021 at 7:54 AM, Alligator Zatt said:

I’m of two minds about this. I trust Coogler and Feige, but at same time I’m adamant for Ororo and the X-Men being young adults and I don’t like at first glance that Ororo could potentially be played by a 33 year old actor right out of the gate. I can see the same relationship that T’Challa has with Ororo playing out with Wakanda’s inevitable heir, king, Black Panther and son of T’Challa, but with that said...

...if she is playing Ororo, my theory about a non disclosed T’Challa’s son might play out. Can you imagine what the implications are for Black Panther’s future both in comics and MCU as a whole if the new Black Panther is at same time King of Wakanda, Black Panther, Avenger and mutant? The direct parallels with Namor would become even more apparent. Would that make Ororo and T’Challa’s heir the first mutants of the MCU? Or is that still a not revealed aspect of both Wanda and Pietro? How powerful the son of a mutant Goddess and a Black Panther would be? How that changes his relationship with the Avengers and the eventual X-Men if that changes at all? The more I think of this, more I think that she might be indeed Storm. What are the implications for this for the mutants and the X-Men, I’m still not sure.

Here come the Storm rumors;only a matter of time before they started.